In the restless dreams I walk alone, narrow streets of cobblestone, neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp. 无数不安的梦中,我独自漫步,漫步在铺满鹅卵石的街道上,街灯光晕将我笼罩,我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

Six Famous Words To be or not to be. Outside the Bible, these six words are the most famous in all the literature of the world. They were spoken by Hamlet when he was thinking aloud, and they are the most famous words in Shakespearebecause Hamlet was

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

Todd: OK, hello, Hisa! 你好,希莎! Hisa: Hi, Todd. 你好,托德。 Todd: How are you doing? 你过得怎么样? Hisa: Fine thanks, and you? 很好,你呢? Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Hisa, you were telling me that you have a concern

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Molly Malone Allan chang 歌词简单如下: Molly Malone - Sinead O'Connor In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty I first laid my eyes on sweet Molly Malone As she wheeled her wheel barrow Through the streets broad and narrow Crying

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Average house prices have increased by 6.7% in the last 12 months in New Zealand. However, the increase in Auckland central city was 11%. The reason for the increase was partly because mortgage rates are low at the moment, around 6%. There is also a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

My View on the Income Gap Outline: 1. 收入差距悬殊是当前社会的一种现象 2.人们对之褒贬不一 3.我的看法 Sample Now the income gap is getting wider and wider. In some privately owned firms, joint-ventures, or foreign-fund comp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

BBC Learning English London Life The Great Fire of London Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is London Life. I'm not in the comfort of the studio today, as you might be able to hear, I'm out and about in London. To be exact I'm in a street

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

Join us as we explore the back alleys of Fuzhou in search for some of the city's classic snacks, from traditional breakfast dishes right the way through to sweet foods that literally melt in your mouth. And of course, Fuzhou's famous fish balls!

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

【生词预览】 Goethe 歌德, stroll 漫步, hostile 怀有敌意的 【笑话原文】 Goethe sTolerance GoethewasoncestrollingonanarrowpathinaparkinWeimar.Asluckwouldhaveit,hemetwithacriticwhowashostiletohim.Bothofthemstopped,staringateacho

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):narrow 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:月光族 语法天地(Grammar Talk):名词所属格(2)

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

We sat down and tried to figure out what is the insult that would go to the heart of an eighteen-to-twenty-year old's brain, Cohen says. 我们坐了下来,试图找出什么样的侮辱,会刺激这些18至21岁的年轻人的神经,科恩说,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

[编者按]精心收集近十多年来(1990年-2003年)的全国高考完形填空语篇,以及上海和广东的高考完形填空语篇,让考生好好地消化吸收。希望考生分四步走,第

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Not much of a meal,I need to head in deeper. 还不够吃 我要进到更深处 There's some sort of shaft.It's running straight down into the rock. 这里有一个轴状洞穴 一直往下延伸 到那块石头 You see that?Gonna see what's down the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

LESSON 4 The two goats 第四课 两只山羊 On a wild mountain, two goats met on a ledge just over a high cliff. 在一座偏远的山上,两只山羊在高耸的悬崖边上的岩礁相遇。 The ledge was so narrow, that there was neither room

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

Nagoya Stock Exchange 名古屋证券交易所 naked short selling 无担保沽空;无担保卖空 Nanyang Commercial Bank Limited 南洋商业银行有限公司 Nanyang Finance Company Limited 南洋

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Could having a fat face can make you RICH? Men with wide faces earn ?1,300 more than colleagues with narrow heads, study claims 脸宽的男人富有?宽脸男性比窄脸男性同事多赚1300英镑 Men with wider faces, such as Wayne Rooney, are

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A leading Chinese expert on Sino-US relations said that the two countries should work together to narrow differences and enhance cooperation. Da Wei is the director of the Institute of the United States at the China Institute of Contemporary Internat

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

The figures have since been refined and made a little more generous, 自那以后,这两个数字被更精确地测算了一遍,放宽了一点, 5 percent nearer and 15 percent farther are thought to be more accurate assessments for our zone of

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

(十) People of Burlington are being disturbed by the sound of bells. Four students from Burlington College of High Education are in the bell tower of the church and have made up their minds to ring th

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

nail n.指甲,爪;钉 v.将...钉牢,钉住 naive a.天真的 naked a.裸体的,无遮敝的,无掩饰的 name n.名字,名称;名义 v.(after)给...取(或命)名;取名,说出,指出 namely ad.即,也就

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语