To be or not to be Outside the Bible, these six words are the most famous in all the literature of the world. They were spoken by Hamlet when he was thinking aloud, and they are the most famous words in Shakespeare because Hamlet was speaking not onl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 王强英语美文

In Dublin's fair city Where girls are so pretty 'Twas there I first met With sweet Molly Malone She drove a wheelbarrow Through the streets broad and narrow Crying,

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第四集

合口双元音[əu] 疯狂外号:疯狂舀水合口双元音,简称舀水音。 一.每日练嘴单词 1.hope希望 We hope you will understand our position. 我们希望您能理解我们的处境。 2.open打开 3.propose提议;打算 Let me

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Lesson 4 Text A What's the Matter with You? MRs WELsH: Good afternoon, Dr Dawes. DR DAwEs: Good afternoon, Mrs Welsh . MRS WELSH: Please come this way,Doctor.Peter's in this room. DR DAwEs: Well, Peter.I'm sorry you're ill. What's the matter with you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

情态动词有一定的意义,表示人的看法和态度,不表示动作或状态,因而不能单独做谓语,必须和实意动词或系动词的原形一起构成谓语,没 有人称和数的变化。把情态动词放在句首、句尾用

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

星级典句: 第一句:Now it's time to discuss insurance. 下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。 A: Now it's time to discuss insurance. 下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。 B: What's your idea? 你们有何想法? A: We prefer FPA. 我们选择平

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Fatima: It's a beautiful day but so hot! Navid: It will be cooler on the water. Fatima: Yes, I can feel the breeze now. This was a lovely idea. Navid: I'm so glad you like boats. Fatima: I've never been on a boat like this before. How far is it to th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Short Conversation 初次见面的问候 A:Hello,you must be Ms. Brawner.I'm Naoki Yoshida. B:Hello,Mr. Yoshida.Nice to meet you. A:Nice to meet you,too.Let me introduce you to my boss.This is Mr. Toshio Mitsui. B:Glad to meet you,Mr.Mitsui.I'm Lis

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

14.What Words Do I Need to Know 我该了解些什么 A: I was wondering if you could help me with something. B: Sure, anything you say. A: Actually, its a little bit silly. B: Dont worry about it, just ask. A: What words do I need to know to buy a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Romantic Venice 浪漫水都威尼斯 What images come to mind when you think of a trip to Venice? 想到威尼斯一游,你的脑海中会浮现出什么画面? No doubt you imagine yourself taking a romantic gondola ride along narrow canals and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

I dwell in Possibility - A fairer House than Prose - More numerous of Windows - Superior - for Doors - Of Chambers as the Cedars - Impregnable of Eye - And for an Everlasting Roof The Gambrels of the Sky - Of Visitors - the fairest - For Occupation -

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

This is Whats Trending Today. Mickey Wilson set out to have fun skiing on a Colorado mountain. But he wound up saving a mans life. Wednesday night, Wilson used social media to report on his story of rescuing a friend. The images and video were publis

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

1. It's not winter yet, but much of the country has already experienced the winter blast. Snow and freezing rain which moved through the Midwest early Friday knock ed out power, delayed flights and sl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

本期内容: The Leave camp won a narrow victory51.9% of the votein Britains Brexit referendum. David Cameron, who led the Remain campaign, resigned as Conservative leaderbut wont step down as prime minister until the party elects his successor. M

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

I dwell in Possibility - A fairer House than Prose - More numerous of Windows - Superior - for Doors - Of Chambers as the Cedars - Impregnable of Eye - And for an Everlasting Roof The Gambrels of the Sky - Of Visitors - the fairest - For Occupation -

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Directions: Write a composition entitled Generation Gap. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 现代生活越来越好,但老年人和年轻人之间的代沟却依然不可逾越 2. 产生代沟的原

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

In the podcast about Mr Speaker, I told you that I was going on holiday. I said that I would be the captain of a ship and sail away to new and interesting places. So, where did I go on my ship? Perhaps I sailed across the Atlantic. Perhaps I visited

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Six famous words To be or not to be. Outside the Bible, these six words are the most famous in all the literature of the world. They were spoken by Hamlet when he was thinking aloud, and they are the most famous words in Shakespeare because Hamlet wa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Tolerance Goethe was once strolling on a narrow path in a park in Weimar. As luck would have it, he met with a critic who was hostile to him. Both of them stopped, staring at each other. Then the critic said, I'll never make way for a fool. But I wil

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Would you like to see a movie with me? 你要不要一起去看电影? 你还可以这么说: We're going to see a movie, do you want to come? D: Richard and I are going to see a movie, do you want to come? L: It depends. Which one? D: Captain Am

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说