II. Listening Skills Listening to People Talk About Health M: I havent been to see my doctor for a very long time. Im worried that hell be angry with me for not having a physical examination for so long. W: Which is more important, the doctors feelin

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语听说教程 第一册

From NPR news in Washington, I'm Louise Schiavone.Water levels are receding after days of severe winter flooding in the St. Louis area. But as NPR's Martin Costi reports things are still grim farther downstream. As the Mississippi and its tributaries

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Fad Dieting Joel: You dont look so hot. Are you okay? Beatrice: Im perfectly fine. Joel: Oh, and youre grouchy, too. Dont tell me. Youre dieting again. Beatrice: Just leave me alone. Im not popping pills or anything like that. Im just trying to shed

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之就医和人际交往

lose weight 和 on a diet 都有减肥的意思,但是用法有区别 on a diet = 节食减肥 比如:别人给你吃的 I'm good. Thanks. I'm on a diet. 不用了,谢谢。我在节食减肥。 lose weight 1. 减肥,不限于节食,可以是

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

For quick relief of upset stomach or acid indigestion caused from too much to eat or drink, drop two tablets in an eight-ounce glass of water. Make sure that the tablets have dissolved completely befo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

Lesson 334 Your pulse is regular. 1.Your pulse is regular.您的脉搏正常。 2.I have a regular diet.我的饮食是有规律。 3.I'm not a regular lawyer.我不是正式的律师。 4.He has no regular work.他没有正式的工作。 5.It's my

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Some People Go to Extremes to Lose Weight SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Shirley Griffith. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will talk about diet and weight loss. Exercise is im

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Can you resist the pleading eyes of a cat keen on the piece of ham you're just about to eat? I can't, and this is bad news for my cat Freddy. He is getting very fat. More than 18 million of the UK's pets could have a premature death because of their

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Trying to lose weight can be difficult, and while we all know a good combination of exercise and diet is essential, which one is more important? 要减肥可能很困难,而且我们都知道最有

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

国庆8天,大家一定过得很开心心,吃吃喝喝过后,一上称却很扎心,所以今天Jenny和Adam要和大家聊一聊减肥那些事。 如果你胖了,不要说fat 比较正式,合适的说法是: Gained some weight Gained a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Idiom: Second thoughts( change mind ) Hit the book: Digestive Hypoallergenic Supplement Fiber Radish Hydrotherapy Perspiration Pore Which detox program is right for you? There are many detoxification programs and detox recipes, depending on your indi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Todd: OK, John, at your house do you have a refrigerator? John: Yes, a very small refrigerator. Todd: OK, what is in your refrigerator? John: Let's see. There are some eggs, a carton of milk, some strawberry jam, some butter, some cheese, maybe some

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Sticking to a diet is key for losing weight. So it stands to reason that letting would-be dieters choose a weight loss program that seems relatively tasty and palatable would help them lose weight. 坚持节食是减肥的关键,所以,让想要节

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

lose weight 减肥 If I eat less, I'll lose weight. 少吃点的话,我可以减掉体重的。 You look like you've lost weight lately. 你最近好像瘦了点了。 She's been weak ever since and she's lost weight. 自从那时候开始她就一病

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Unit 7 Show a little restraint. 第7节 克制一下食欲 You don't have to go on a full-fledged diet to change your eating habits.Some restraint-eating a little of this,skipping a little of that-can help you cut back on the calories. 你不需要采

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

文本: D:When I was first in recovery, a healthy diet and exercise really worked for me. I mean, It took the edge off. It's worth a try. Ever do yoga? S: No, not usually. I don't really excel at athletics unless there's somebody to beat. D:当我第

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Imagine if you lived in a world, where more people died from diet related illness than any war, than any homicide or murders, 想像一下如果你活在一个世界上,在那儿跟战争相比、跟杀人或是谋杀相比, or even drugs, alcoho

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

迷你对话 A: Baby, what about having some beef for dinner? A: 宝贝儿,晚上吃牛肉怎么样? B: Oh, no. Mom, I am on a diet. I have to keep an ear to the ground. B: 啊,不要啊。我正在减肥。我是时刻提醒自己啊。 第一、

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

ways to kill stress 减压秘诀 Eat Healthier 吃健康的食物 Though a lot of stress is psychological, there are also plenty of physical factors that contribute to this natural human response to perceived danger. In order to mitigate stress, make

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

模仿句子: But first the votes have been counted in Burundi's presidential election, but it looks as if the result is a forgone conclusion because the main opposition candidates have boycotted the poll. 翻译: 首先, 布隆迪的总统选举计

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀