Lesson 51:Reward for virtue 对美德的奖赏 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did Hugh's diet not work? My friend, Hugh, has always been fat, but things got so bad recently that he decided to go

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

[ti:UNIT 4 Stay Healthy Lesson 27 Good Food, Good health] [0:01.219]UNIT 4 第四单元 [0:02.580]Stay Healthy 保持健康 [0:04.860]Lesson 27: 第二十七课: [0:06.510]Good Food, Good health 健康的食物,健康的身体 [0:10.186]Here are

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)九年级上

A: I think I may try to eat a little better. B: I changed my diet recently, and I eat a lot healthier now. A: What do you eat? B: My diet consists mainly of fruits, veggies, and chicken. A: That's it? B: Just about. A: How is that the only thing that

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Getting a take-out lunch A: Hey, Cindy? Are you getting take-out? B: Yeah, do you want something? A: Yeah, thanks. Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich, an order of fries, and a large diet coke? B: No problem. Do you have any cash on you? I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Unit 36 Drink diet soda. Unit 36 喝低糖汽水 Spare yourself a couple hundred calories per 12-ounce can by drinking sugar-free soda instead of regular.Drioking diet soda may also help get you into the spirit of rutting sugar from your diet. 喝无糖

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 42 Dont give up,even if you slip up. Unit 42 即使出了小差错,也别放弃 Researchers at the University of Illinois investigated the response of a group of college men and women to a large milk shake before a meal. Half of the students

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Chickens are so important to many of us because they are a major part of our diet. Every country has so many chicken dishes, and eggs are one of the most common foods around. Chickens are also cute. Well, chickens arent, but chicks are - cute, fluffy

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Topics: How to Become a Dentist; The Guano Island Act; classic versus classical; to be there for (someone) versus to take (someone) there; after full deliberation Words: routine plaque diet anesthesia anatomy periodontics licensed birth defect natura

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

讲解文本: 今日句型: Im supposed to do: 我应该 今日例句: Im supposed to go on a diet. 我应该节食。 go on a diet 节食 Im supposed to get a raise. 我应该涨工资。 raise 上升 Im supposed to be home before 10 PM. 我应

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的话题是素食主义者,一般餐厅都会为素食主义者提供特别的饭菜.... Harp: Basically a vegetarian is someone who doesnt eat meat. Andrew: Thats right. They dont eat meat. Theyre open to eating othe

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Barney, a stray pooch, has a very unusual diet. This was discovered by some workers at a stray animal shelter in the UK, when the little puppy was brought there after he was found wandering the streets in early December. It turns out that the 9-month

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Obesity is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger around the world. It really hits rich countries. When people have money, they buy a lot of the wrong food. They become lazy and eat fast food. They also forget about exercise and sit in front of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-O

Chickens are so important to many of us because they are a major part of our diet. Every country has so many chicken dishes, and eggs are one of the most common foods around. Chickens are also cute. Well, chickens arent, but chicks are - cute, fluffy

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

World Vegetarian Day is held every year on October the 1st. It was started in the USA by the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS). Many countries have similar celebrations held on different days. They all celebrate the benefits of eating a plant-

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Now, there are a number of problems with this argument. 这种论调的漏洞很多。 A lot of our organs have multiple purposes. 我们的很多器官都是多功能的。 I can use my mouth for talking, for singing, for breathing, for licking stam

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

In the skies above the Yellowstone River, an osprey scans the waters below for its next meal. Osprey have exceptionally acute vision and can pick out the movement of fish one hundred feet below. It's not easy to haul a struggling 3-pound trout out of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Dieting Your Way to Health Almost everyone considers going on a diet sometime in his or her life. All, regardless of sex and age, have something in common - losing weight and losing it fast. Though th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Ancient Bones Reveal Ancient Diet, Lifestyle Scientists learned recently that fish was the main source of protein for people in southern Scandinavia many thousands of years ago. They also ate other animals that live in the water. The findings come fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Looking for my book, that’s what you do when you write a book. I can’t find mine; all I can find are dirty novels, cookbooks and diet books. Year after year cook books and diet books are the bigge

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。 6.Ill call you. 我会打电话给你

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语