到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

M: I was wondering if there are some foods we can eat as much of as we want and not gain weight. 我在想有没有一些东西吃多少都不会长胖? Z: Celery! You'll get the most antioxidants out of celery if you eat it when it's fresh. But sa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw an interesting news, it is said that the first lady in American Michelle Obama, was so worried about American peoples health, she thought it was the unhealthy diet that made the people have healthy issue, so sh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Western Diet Bad for Human Health, Environment 西方饮食对健康和环境都有害 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 The spread of Western eating habits around the world is bad

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

East Meets West to Treat Alzheimer's Patients 西医结合东方哲学思想治疗阿尔兹海默病 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. November is Alzheimers Awareness Month in the United States. Alzheimers is a frightening diseas

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

US Doctor Prescribes Food as Medicine In 2000, Ronnie Sampson, 52, was diagnosed with neurosarcoidosis, a disease that tricks the immune system into attacking certain parts of the body. Sampsons doctor put him on prednisone, a corticosteroid that hel

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

Todd: OK, Yoko. We're gonna talk about exercise. 洋子,我们来谈一谈锻炼。 Yoko: Exercise! 锻炼! Todd: Now, you go to a gym? 你去健身房吗? Yoko: Maybe three times a week. 有时一周三次。 Todd: OK. 好的。 Yoko: Yeah. If

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. 你好,我是塔拉,今天我要来谈谈我将来的打算。 At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Which of these has the least carbohydrates? 这些(食物)中哪些含碳水化合物最少呢? This roll of bread? This bowl of rice? Or this can of soda? 这卷面包?这碗米饭?或者这罐苏打水? It's a trick question. 这是个陷

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Every day, a sea of decisions stretches before us. 我们无时不刻都在做各种各样的决定。 Some are small and unimportant, but others have a larger impact on our lives. 有些微不足道,有些却会对我们的生活造成很大影响。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Katie Couric: Samantha Heller is a clinical nutritionist at the New York University Medical Center and a contributor to Health magazine. Hi! Samantha. Good morning. Samantha Heller: Hi. Katie Couric:

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Script: Well, er, third straight day of solid gains on Wall Streets. Stephanie Elam is in New York, with a look at the markets and the rest of our business headlines. You are bringing us good luck, Stephanie? I am bringing you at least good news; I'

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Sugar and Diet / Women and Diabetes / Preparing for a Flu Pandemic By Broadcast: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special Englis

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

国内外有好多歌曲都以彩虹为名,大概是因为不论在什么文化背景,彩虹都是美好而绚烂的景色吧。在我们的生活中,有一群人被称为彩虹族,他们能把生活过得像彩虹一样美丽,也能把工作

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

餐厅点餐篇 到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university. 托德:亚历克斯,你现在在上大学。 Alex: Yeah 亚历克斯:对。 Todd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat? 托德:那你都吃什么食物? Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Dieters have long sworn that grapefruit helps them lose weight. 长期以来节食者们一直信誓旦旦地宣称葡萄柚有助减肥。 Now, scientists are beginning to believe them. 如今科学家们也开始相信他们的论断。 A study has

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

goonadiet(为了减肥)而规定饮食;节食 例句: Marywentonadietandlostfourpounds. 玛丽因为节食瘦了四磅。 I'mgainingweight.Imustgoonadiet. 我的体重在增长,我必须要节食。 ThedoctorsaidIamalittleoverweight.SoIshou

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

The worst diet myths 最糟糕的饮食建议 BREAKFAST IS BAD 吃早餐不好 Skipping breakfast so you can save thosemorning calories? You'll soon find that your early lunch and comfort dinnermake up for more calories than the ones you could've had

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening