Great, Healthy Nails 完美健康的指甲 [扮靓 -- 指甲护理] 精心保养您的指甲,它们可以更好地衬托您的衣服,突出您的风格。考虑一下下面的小贴士吧!它们可以帮助您提高指甲的健康指数和质地。 [00:07.26]Listen and Share [00:18.46]Great, Healthy Nails 完美健康的

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美容时尚英语

Health and bodycare Car accident E A:Mr Edson was taken to hospital yesterday. B:What happened? A:He was hit by a bike. B:That's terrible. A:Lukily he was not seriously hurt. B:That's good to know,let's get some flowers and pay him a visit. A:We'll h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语中级

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy. Devon: Well, thank you. Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight? Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The World's Latest Healthiest Diet From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. In the United States, fad diets come and go. It is sometimes hard to keep track of them all. However, one diet that always makes the list of healthiest

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

As a recipe for losing weight, tucking into a slice of chocolate cake at breakfast would seem an unlikely fantasy. 每天早餐进食一大块巧克力蛋糕,还把这当成减肥的方法。你说,这有可能吗? But a full breakfast that inc

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - No Need to Go to Extremes to Lose Weight SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Shirley Griffith. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will talk about diet and weight loss. Exercise is imp

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

A vegetarian diet, especially one that includes fish, significantly reduces the risk of colorectal cancer, a large new study reports. 一项大型研究最近称,素食饮食,特别是包括鱼在内的素食饮食,能极大降低患结肠直肠癌

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, Four. I dont think I can eat eight. 服务员问我披萨要切成4份还是8份,我说:4份,8份的话我就吃不下了。 The only time to eat diet food is w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 2.I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了。 3. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 4.I really think a little exercise would do y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Nov. 4 (Xinhuanet) -- The amount of trans fat and other nutritional information will be marked on the labels of prepackaged food, according to the country's first national standard for food nutrition. The labeling will take effect on Jan 1,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

雅思听力场景词汇:健康

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Would you care for...? 你想要...吗? Would you care for a cup of coffee? 你想要杯咖啡吗? Would you care for a drink? 要不要来点喝的? A:Linda,would you care for some candies or cookies? 琳达,你想要些糖或者曲奇饼吗?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Alright. These are...I mean, look at all these questions.I don't know. 好的 这些 我是说 看这些问题 我不知道 I don't know if we have time for all of these.But these are questions and I have none seen them. 有没有时间把这些都回答

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I have to take off some weight. 我得减肥了。 A:Hi,Anne,what's up? 嗨,安妮,你怎么了 ? B:I look awful in a swimsuit.I am too fat. 我穿泳衣看起来好糟糕。我太胖了。 A:Well,you're a little plump,but you aren't fat. 哎呀,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of hum123 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many people switch to a vegan diet to help with cancer prevention. Every year in many countries across the world, millions of people die from different forms of cancer. While women battle with cervical and breast cancer, for men, the highest number o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

释义: have a point 有道理,说的没错 have a point 表示对主语的话与想法表示赞同,也可以用 get 取代 have, point 后面可以加 there (在某一方面),变成 have a point there。 例句: That's true. You have a

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Unit8 Conduct research on yourself. Unit8 对自己进行研究 Behavioral scientists say the mere act of recording a behavior often leads to a change in that behavior.In other words,make a note of what you normally eat before cutting back on calorie

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题