How to Lose Weight It seems that many people today are overweight. No one wants to carry around extra pounds, lout few people know how to slum down effectively. They look for miracle pills and magic cures. In the end, they fail and the pounds come ba

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

你身边有没有这样的朋友,饭量很大,身材还是保持的超好,简直气死人啊。世界上就有这样的一类人,不管怎么吃都吃不胖。今天用科学给大家讲一下他们到底是怎么回事儿。 Everyone knows

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some people find it more difficult to stay slim than others because their brains are slow at recognizing when they are full, a study claims. The team at Yale University found that in rats some have nerve endings which are more sluggish at signaling w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What you eat affects more than physical health. Two new studies have added to the growing evidence linking the stomach and the brain. In a report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, researchers studied how junk food can trigger ad

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

1. I'm on diet. 我在节食。 2. I'm not used to drinking. 我不喝酒。 3. I'm vegetarian. 我吃素。 4. I have quit drinking. 我已经戒酒了。 5. I have quitted smoking for more than one year. 我已经戒烟一年多了。 6. I'm stuffe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

早餐进食巧克力可以减肥 As a recipe for losing weight, tucking into a slice of chocolate cake at breakfast would seem an unlikely fantasy。 每天早餐进食一大块巧克力蛋糕,还把这当成减肥的方法。你说,这有可能吗

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Report: Are Saturated Fats Really The Enemy? The 1980s were marked by a low fat, high carbohydrate diet. We snacked on microwave popcorn, cereal, and low fat turkey sandwiches. But that all changed in the 1990s when the low carb craze took a hold of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Lesson 138 Regular 1. You must have a regular diet. 2. She is a girl with a regular figure. 3. You are one of our regulars. 4. He has no regular work. 5. I will apply for the job through the regular channels. 6. This is an irregular mess. 7. I'm not

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Ben, can you enter your meals into your fitness app? 本,你能把你的餐点输入到你的健康应用程序当中吗? Yes. I can enter the food I eat each day. 可以。我可以输入我每天吃的食物。 And the app compares your exercis

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Low-salt,low-protein diet can prevent kidney stonesA diet low in salt and meat can dramatically reduce the risk of kidney stones,according to an Italian study that could spell the end for the low-calcium diet that doctors have been recommen

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are bananas fattening? 吃香蕉会胖吗? Those who claim they are argue that bananas cause the body to make lots of insulin, and insulin causes fat growth. 那些声称香蕉使人发胖的人辩称香蕉促进人体分泌大量胰岛素,胰岛素

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. May I help you? / What can I get for you today? 2. For here or to go? / Stay or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走? 回答:For here, number one combo. / To go, one Big Mac with medium fries. 视情况回答。 3. With cheese? 在一些店点汉堡时

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是religiously。 Religiously, 在口语里,指雷打不动地坚持做某件事情。我朋友Adam干什么事都很认真。他是湖人队球迷。 He watches Lakers' games religiously, 湖人队比赛他每场必看。他决

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

in danger 在危险中,垂危 out of danger 脱离危险 out of date 过期 to date 到目前为止 up to date 时新的 deal with 处理,对付,安排 a great deal of 大量(的),许多(的) a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

BEIJING, Aug. 24 (Xinhuanet)-- A new study shows that a diet rich in cholesterol-friendly foods, such as soy products and tree nuts, can decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol significantly, according to media reports on Tuesday. The study, published in the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is Science in the News in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. And I'm Bob Doughty. Today we will talk about diet and weight loss. Exercise is important if you want to get in good shape. But experts say exercise alone is not enough if your

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

下面是关于健康的雅思听力场景词汇。健康类的雅思场景词汇在雅思各个场景中出现的频率也不低,而且也是很多听力题目的出题点所在。所以大家掌握一些关于健康类的雅思听力词汇是很有

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是方方要问的:修身。 Jessica: Fangfang, You look different! Did you lose weight? FF: 才没有呢! 是这件衣服好,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Unit 2.Dont even call it a diet. 第二单元 甚至不要称之为节食 Words hold great power. Some people dont mind the word diet.To others, it spells torture and deprivation. If youre in this group,dont tell yourself youregoing on a diet.Say y

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题