unit 249 饱餐一顿 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you like these dishes? A:你觉得这些菜的味道如何? B:Fine, they are colorful and tasty. B:很好,色香味美。 A:Did you enjoy your dinner? A:晚餐吃得满意吗? B:Yes, I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

punch the time clock ( 打卡 ) punch in (out) ( 打上 ( 下 ) 班卡 ) confirm the day's schedule ( 确认一天的工作表 ) staple the documents together ( 把文件钉在一起 ) punch holes in the papers ( 用打孔机给文件打孔 ) file th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hi Barbara. Have you lost weight? B: Hi Julie. Yeah. I've been on a diet for a couple of months now. A: Wow. You look great. B: Thanks for noticing. A: What type of diet were you on? B: I joined a health club and my trainer gave me tips on eating.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: Can you believe her? She is not even a hundred pounds and she is going off on how she wants to go on a diet. B: Tell me about it. If I was as small as her, I wouldn't think about going on a diet. A: Me too. But what are we going to do? I have been

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

A: Hi Barbara. Have you lost weight? B: Hi Julie. Yeah. I've been on a diet for a couple of months now. A: Wow. You look great. B: Thanks for noticing. A: What type of diet were you on? B: I joined a health club and my trainer gave me tips on eating.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

今天我们要学的词是lower。 Lower, 做为动词,有降低的意思。 A new study says drinking coffee may help lower women's risk of stroke, 一项最新研究发现,喝咖啡有助于降低女性患中风的风险。 The easiest way to

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

What can you eat this fall to keep your skin healthy, soft and smooth while preventing wrinkles from forming? Ask a dermatologist or a nutrition expert. They will tell you that a well-balanced diet containing antioxidants will really help to keep ski

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When looking for diet plans to gain muscle there aresome great tips that can help you to ensure that you are eating to help you build the muscle that you want.Your diet is just as important as exercise and when you place the right amount of importanc

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Katie Couric: You might wanna think twice before you take your kids for a fast food meal today. A new study reports there may be a link between French fries and breast cancer. Dr. Karin Michels is the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

feeding 供养 to feed 供养 to nourish 养育 to maintain 赡养 subsistence 衣食 nutrition 食物 to eat 吃 to drink 喝 to chew 嚼 to swallow 吞咽 to nibble, to peck 细嚼 appetite 胃口 hunger 饥饿 thirst 口渴 to be hungry 饿 to be

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We surveyed Americans and a panel of nutrition experts about which foods they thought were good or bad for you. 我们针对美国人和一组营养专家进行问卷调查,询问他们觉得哪些食物对身体好,哪些不好。 Is popcorn goo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

女人的体重主要受爱人影响 Theres a great many reasons why a woman's weight may fluctuate. Some might say it's a hectic work schedule preventing them from getting to the gym. Others may suggest it's the temptation of the office chocolate ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Never heard of natto? Dont worry, it hasnt taken off in America the way sushi or sake have! Even so, this fermented soybean dish, traditionally eaten as a breakfast food in Japan for over 1,000 years, has a lot of health benefits to offer. Here are a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

TOKYO, July 4 (Xinhua) -- Japan on Thursday officially kicked off the election campaign for the House of Councillors, the upper house in the Diet, with ruling coalition's vow to retake the chamber. Half of the 242 seats in the upper house are up for

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MANILA, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- Department of Health on Thursday called on the public to observe a balanced diet, three days from a World Health Organization report warned against red and processed meats. Assistant Secretary Gerardo of the department tol

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

托福口语备考虽然需要准备一定的口语模板,但是如果一味用雷同模板或陈旧的事例来搪塞托福口语,那也是拿不了高分的。为了增加托福口语的新鲜感,我们需要及时积累一些流行事物。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Faith Lapidus. And Im Mario Ritter. Today we tell about herbs and spices, and some of their many uses. People have been using herbs and spices for thousands of years. Generally, herbs come fr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

With all of the hype that goes into promoting weight-loss pills, diet programs, and the miraculous benefits of bone broth, it can be easy to let weight-loss myths get in the way of what you actually need to know to drop unwanted pounds. To help trim

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美国政府建议禁止加工食品使用人造反式脂肪 With so many foods to choose from, it can be hard to navigate. And we're going to try to figure out what's murky in these ingredients because sometimes it says it has no trans fats and it m

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.Above all:最重要的是,most important of all Above all, theyll have to discover how much nitrogen it possesses since nitrogen is4/5 of the air breathe.(2002-1) 2.Account for:解释。说明 How do you account for the truth? 3.After

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读