Unit 56 Become a vegetarian. Unit 56 改吃素吧 A vegetarian diet incorporated into a low-calorie diet can increase energy-producing protein while keeping fat content low,according to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Associa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Only in the States Only in the States can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. Only Americans order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a Diet Coke. Only in the U.S.A. do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering. Notes:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Listen this way听力教程第二册-11

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Becoming a Vegetarian/Vegan Ashley: Im thinking of becoming a vegetarian. I think it would be the ethical thing to do. Paul: Are you going to eat eggs and dairy? If youre doing this for ethical reasons, you really should avoid anything made with anim

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之餐饮娱乐

V. Lets Talk Doctor: Well, your test results are back, Jim. Your blood tests are fine. Everything seems OK. Jim: Huh. I still dont have any energy, and I get headaches all the time. Doctor: Mm. I see your weight is 180 pounds. Youve gained five pound

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

I grew up on a steady diet of science fiction. In high school I took a bus to school an hour each way every day. And I was always absorbed in a book, science fiction book, which took my mind to other worlds, and satisfied, in a narrative form, this i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Jim had two separate sheets of paper. He wanted to put the two sheets of paper together. He did not want to glue them together. He did not want to use glue. He did not want to staple them together. He did not want to use a staple. What did Jim want t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

In this case, the study addressed a tricky problem. For decades, many scientists have said, and many members of the public have believed, that what people eat — the composition of the diet — deter

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

By Melinda Smith Washington, DC 11 May 2006 watch Vegetarian Diet report It seems too good to be true. Eat as much as you want and still lose weight? That's the conclusion of a group of health experts

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

1. A shooting at a Southwestern Ohio school injured 4 students, with 2 shots and 2 hurt possibly by shrapnel . It happened in a Madison local school cafeteria and none of the injures appeared to be life threatening. 14-year old suspect is a student w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(三)月

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Is Eating Like Our Ancestors Good For Us? From VOA Learning English, this is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. And Im June Simms. Today we tell about evidence that early humans were meat-eaters much

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

美国驻中国员工Tiffany跟中国同事Kelly聊天儿,说起中西餐的差别。比如,美国人饭桌上永远看不到鱼头或是鸡头。Tiffany大发感慨道, T: In some ways, perhaps the Chinese approach to meat-eating is more hones

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

DAVID GREENE, HOST: All right. So genetic tests can help you explore your heritage, but can your DNA also tell you what diet is best for you? NPR's Allison Aubrey asked that question. ALLISON AUBREY, BYLINE: If you're curious about personalized nutri

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

This is Scientific American Sixty Senconds Science. I'm Cenphy Grebb. This alos take a minute. Diets all around the world have becoming increasing similar, that's not a good news for other human help or for corpal according a study in the proceedings

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(三)月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What predicted a healthy diet more than anything else is the fact that it was being cooked by a human being, not a corporation. 想知道饮食是否健康,关键在于你吃的食物是由人煮

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

EMILY: What do you think you'redoing? Amenda:Gettingsome vitamin d. You? EMILY: Why didn't you get on the plane? Amenda: I-I-Igot through security and was headed for the gate when something stopped me. EMILY: You should've called. Amenda: Idid

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

英语学习笔记: gain weight 长胖 lose weight 变瘦 Wow. You look so good. Have you been dieting? 哇你看起来真棒,你最近在节食吗? Why aren't you eating anything? Are you on a diet or something? 你怎么都不吃的啊?在节

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

今天我们要学的词是vegan。 Vegan是最严格的素食主义者。Vegans don't eat meat, dairy products or eggs - in short, no animal products, 肉、奶制品或鸡蛋都不能吃,简而言之,凡是跟动物沾边的食物一律不吃。

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Adrienne: So, Lisa, what is that you're drinking? Lisa: Oolong tea. Iced oolong tea. Adrienne: Is it your favorite drink? Lisa: It's not really my favorite drink. My favorite drink is Diet Coke. I love Diet Coke, but a couple of years ago, I was drin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university. Alex: Yeah Todd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat? Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a lot of money, so usually I go with the very inexpensive ramen, you know, breads, eggs. My favorite thing th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个