AS IT IS 2015-12-30 What's Trending? #HoverboardFails Hoverboards were among the most popular Christmas gifts of 2015. They may have also been most dangerous gifts of 2015. A true hoverboard looks like a skateboard without wheels. To hover means to f

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(465) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

|1cassette |n. |[C] |盒式磁带 | | | |an audio cassette |录音带 | | | |a cassette player |放音机;放像机 | |2edition |n. |[C] the copies of a book, newspaper, etc. that are published and printed at the same time |(书、报等的)版次

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第四册

必背句型: A:Why is the law established? 为什么制定法律? B:Law is established for the benefit of man. 法是为人类利益而制定的。 Law is made for the benefit of man. 法是为人类利益而制定的。 Law is worked out for the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Many who watched A Bite of China say the documentary is more than just a food show. But while A Bite of China has highlighted what people can eat, other TV news programs and other media sources here in China have been highlighting what NOT to eat her

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

导购口语: You can get a full refund if you have the receipt. 如果你出示发票就可以拿到全额退款。 We con't allow returns on sale items. 特价商品是不能退货的。 If ti had any quality question, you can have your money back.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

能言善辩 △Can you accept this order? 你方接受这份订单吗? ▲Please cancel this order. 请取消这份订单。 ▲We want change an order. 我们想换一份订单。 ▲We modify an order. 我们修正一份订单。 △If we place

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

作战篇 NO.4: 夫将者,国之辅也。 辅周则国必强,辅隙则国必弱。 故君之所以患于军者三:不知军之不可以进而谓之进,不知军之不可以退而谓之退,是谓縻军;不知三军之事而同三军之政,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: Our theme is food, or more precisely, slang having to do with food. So we're dusting off a vintage WORDMASTER: a segment we did with our old friend, David Burke, better known as S

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

QC procedure 品管流程 What issues do we need to address to work out new QC procedures? 在制定新品管流程之前,有哪些問題必須先處理? quality standard 品質標準 This year, Metro Factory experienced a noticeable decline in q

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is when plurals have no singular. A listener named Brent called in with this question: I have a question: how come pants, trousers, slacks, corduroys are all plurals even though there is only one of them? Guest writer

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is when plurals have no singular. A listener named Brent called in with this question: I have a question: how come pants, trousers, slacks, corduroys are all plurals even though there is only one of them? Guest writer

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. Survivors and family members of those who died in the Oklahoma City bombing will gather to commemorate the 15th anniversary of that attack. The blast in 1995 killed 168 people, injuring 600 more. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(四月)

Experts Decide Ethiopia Has Best Coffee 专家认为埃塞俄比亚拥有最好的咖啡 An international group of coffee experts has rated Ethiopias coffee as the best in the world. Coffee is a top export for the country. But at home, it is a source

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

第44期:投诉与索赔 当我取出时,发现它破了。 When I took it out, I discovered it was broken. For example: A: When I took it out, I discovered it was broken. 当我取出时,发现它破了。 B: Really? I'm sorry to hear that.真的?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

公司被人状告索赔,同事们在讨论如何应对。 S: So how does this work? What will we have to do? B: A lawyer will stop by next week and take statements from each of us. S: What kind of statement are they looking for? B: It will probabl

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: I am so anxious to hear what the bid was on our house! B: Remember that we set the asking price at three hundred thousand dollars. The first offer is two hundred ninety thousand dollars. A: Thats way better than I expected so early in the game! B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Many who watched A Bite of China say the documentary is more than just a food show. But while A Bite of China has highlighted what people can eat, other TV news programs and other media sources here in China have been highlighting what NOT to eat her

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

今天我们要学的词是misleading。 Misleading, 误导的。前埃及总统穆巴拉克的法律顾问出面否认穆巴拉克拥有巨额财富的说法。 The legal adviser called the speculation false and misleading, 这位法律顾问称这种

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Helmholtz Watson was writing when the message came down. 电话打来时赫姆霍尔兹华生先生正在写作。 Tell him I'm coming at once, he said and hung up the receiver. Then, turning to his secretary, I'll leave you to put my things away, he

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

We are indicating fuel filter clog. Request descent and to maintain high speed. 561. 我们显示有燃油过滤阻塞,申请下降并保持大速度。 Our left engine failed due to fuel starvation. 562. 由于没有燃油供给,我们的左发失

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 飞行员英语900句