法律英语基础句子之所有权 Ownership 所有权 1.A person may own land notwithstanding that another has an easement,such as a right of way,over it. 一个人可拥有土地,尽管他人对土地具有地役权,诸如通行权。 推荐信

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语

President Obama is holding separate meetings today with Republican and Democratic congressional leaders, as NPR's Mara Liasson reports, to see if there can be a solution to the impasse over the debt ceiling. The two meetings at the White House will d

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science, I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? A strain of mutant mice groom compulsively till they seriously injure themselves. The condition is considered a good animal model for OCD, and its similar to the human d

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. There are several kinds of citrus fruit. The most common are limes, oranges, grapefruit, tangerines and lemons. Out of all of them, it is the lemon that has found its way into a number of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

BP is close to putting a new cap on the damaged well that's been spewing millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf since April's rig explosion. NPR's Richard Harris tells us the new cap has valves that might be able to stop the flow. The new cap could

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

近期托福考试培训名师推出的《iBT新托福金牌五星作文模板词》希望给每一位考生一个简便易行的改造作文模板的方式。在这个版本之中,老师不仅对于某些单词与需要替换的词在括号中做出

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

IT WAS tempting fate to call an ambitious new aircraft the Dreamliner. A combination of radical technology and a novel outsourced system of manufacture has turned the Boeing 787 into a nightmare. 把一架充满雄心的新型飞机称为梦幻客机,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_11 他说... 'He says... 你们可以来救我了 'you can come and fetch me.' 救命 Help! 救救我 求你们救我 Help me, please! 好点了么 嗯 Feeling better? Mmm. 这事开始后 喘气的机会都没有 We

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

In a few minutes, the cob glided down out of the sky and skidded to a stop on the pond. 几分钟后,雄天鹅从空中滑翔下来,泊到了池塘里。 They all cheered. Ko-hoh, ko-hoh, beep beep, beep beep! All but Louis. 他们都欢呼起来。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Business 商业报道 Chinese industry 中国工业 Haier and higher 海尔海阔天空 The radical boss of Haier wants to transform the world's biggest appliance-maker into a nimble internet-age firm 与众不同的海尔老总想将世界上最大的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

BEIJING, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Mazda will recall 845,761 vehicles in China due to defective airbags, according to the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) Thursday. The affected vehicles include 822,560 Mazda

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New regulations have been announced connected to car seats for children. The new rules, which become active on September 1st, will ban the sale of child safety seats which don't have the China Compulsory Certification. CRI's Yu Yang has more. A recen

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

British MPs have voted in favour of the creation of babies with DNA from two women and one man, in an historic move. 英国国会议员投票通过一项具有历史性意义的决议,支持用两母一父的DNA培育婴儿。 The UK is now set to

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Three billion and counting, that's how much BP says it has spent in attempts to stop the oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico. The money also includes settling damage claims and reimbursing both the federal and local governments. So far, BP has settled

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(七月)

Business 商业报道 Corporate governance 公司治理 Not King Coal 不是煤老大 The Rothschild-Bakrie marriage hits the rocks 罗斯柴尔德与巴克利联姻遭遇危机 IN AN early episode of Sergeant Bilko, a 1950s TV comedy, the eponymous

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

退货 英语 If the return is caused by the product quality or the mistake from us, you will be guaranteed to get 100% refund. 若因商品质量或由于我们的失误而导致的退货,将会保证得到100%的退款。 We do not accept merchandi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Former NBA star Yao Ming said Monday that China's bold step to revive the popularity of football sport in schools was on the right track and could even raise envy from circles of other sports. 前NBA明星姚明3月9日表示,中国在校园重振足

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

澳大利亚研究人员发现老年痴呆症的补救措施 VIENNA, Sept. 2 (Xinhua) -- Austrian scientists have discovered a natural remedy(补救方法) which could play an important role in the future treatment of dementia. The scientists fro

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Finance and Economics 财经 Foreign Exchange Trading: Be good, or else 外汇交易:规矩点 A new code of conduct aims to clean up a tonish market. 新规指向规整通行市场。 Financial market traders have earned a pretty shocking reputati

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

For years, I had resisted medication, making many, many efforts to get off. 这些年来,我一直反对用药,为此会付出一切。 I felt that if I could manage without medication, 我感觉到我不服用药物也可以保持 I could prove

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇