CHRISTINA: Liz, do you have a minute? LIZ: Yes, of course. What is it? CHRISTINA: I need you to help me set up for my presentation Thursday morning. LIZ: Okay, what should I do? CHRISTINA: Well, it isn't at this office. It's over at the Dayton Stree

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

HURT是欧美歌手Christina Aguilera(克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉)录制的,收录再其第五张录音室专辑中的歌曲。在这首歌里,Aguilera与她的老搭档Linda Perry和Mark Ronson一起制作,并作为专辑《Back to Basics》

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

[00:00.00]Unit 12 Don't eat in class SECTION A [00:12.23]activity 1b.Listen.What rules are these students breaking? [00:18.52]Write the numbers after the names [00:48.12]activity 2a.Listen.check the activities Alex and Christina talk about. [01:26.13

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩GOGO学英语

UNIT TEN Part One Warm Up Dialogue 1 A: You’re not going to believe what happened today. You’ve got to promise to ⑴keep it to yourself. B: Sure, ⑵what gives? A: Today Mr. Leo threw Jane out of

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

I assume these will end up on my desk again this year. 我想这些今年又得停留在我桌上了。 Doesn't hurt to apply,does it? 申请一下总没关系,不是吗? Christina,as much as I'd love to help you,there's only room for ten up-and-co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

An Experience of Watching a Bullfight in Spain We were staying at one of the nicest resort hotels we could find in the south of Spain. We noticed bullfight posters all over town, but didn't pay much a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

A: Are you and Christina still together? A: 你和 Christina 还在一块儿吗? B: No. I\'m not seeing here anymore. She\'s the kind of girl that likes to hang around 24-7. That was just too much for me, so... B: 没有。没跟她见面了。她是那

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉(Christina Aguilera),1980年12月18日出生于美国纽约史泰登岛,美国女歌手、演员。 童年时期,克里斯蒂娜加盟热门电视节目米老鼠俱乐部后开始演艺生涯。 Aguilera When I'm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

英语歌:圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christmas Time是美国著名女歌手Christina Aguilera于2000年发行的圣诞专辑《My Kind of Christmas》当中一支圣诞单曲。Christmas Time节奏强劲,Christina Aguilera演唱铿锵

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

GWEN IFILL:Researchers are assessing, and in many cases applauding, a new paper that reports a substantial drop in childhood obesity among the preschool set, a 43 percent decline. Its raising interesting questions about whether a shift in public heal

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

They appeared comfortable in those settings; 他们看来比较满足这些安排; they were open to sharing information and asking for attention...... 他们要求分享到更多的信息并且希望赢得别人的关注 It was common practice amo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Hey. Excuse me. 打扰了 I'm Paul Capra. I'm here to see Christina. 我是保罗凯普拉,来找克里斯蒂娜 Oh, right this way, Mr. Capra. She's expecting you. 这边请,凯普拉先生,她正在等你 Paul. Hi. Hey, Christina. 保罗,你好

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

我知道自己不能再靠近你一步 Cause all that's waiting is regret 因为所有的等待都留给我的只有后悔 And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore 你难道不知道我的灵魂已离你而去 You lost the love I loved the most

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Can't see you anymore You're an inch out the door Didn't know what I do know now With the words I've been betrayed You respond and let them fade And I just won't let you bring me down You can see what I know and I know Somewhere there's a sorry heart

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

WhatareyouuptoonThursday? 周四准备忙什么? A:Hey,Christina,whatareyouuptoonThursday? 嘿,克里斯蒂娜,你周四要忙什么? B:Nottoomuch,why? 不是很忙,怎么了? A:Well,there'sanewIndianrestaurantopeningandIwaswonderingifyou

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

So it feels like.Adam serously beat me up.Funny,that's funny.I'm sorry. 就像是 Adam痛打了我一顿 有趣吧 真有趣 兄弟 我错了 And I love you.I'm sorry.That's nice,Blake.You are a strong man,But I have seen him naked. 我爱你 我错了

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

So she booked and she's bringing you along.Yeah,I'm still a,All right.He's going for the free beer. 所以是她定的票 顺道带你一起 是的 我不过是 好的 他为免费的啤酒而去 So,and Adam,you'll be there as well.I'll be there as w

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

瘦成闪电的擦妈 Christina Aguilera 发布《Let There Be Love》歌迷版MV!歌迷们在MV里欢乐地传达出各种各样爱的信息,并且加入了擦妈在日常工作中的一些有趣片段,歌迷与歌手不再相隔甚远,相互支

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

[Verse 1:] I bet you don't curse God When the doctor calls With a stern voice and the test results And he asks you to come in right away I bet you don't curse God When you're on a plane In a turbulance, pourin' rain And you're hoping that you'll make

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Yeah-eah-yeah Oh Hey How many times? How many nights? Wasted on trying to fit in A different dress Same old regrets Vanity's wearing me thin And this exposure Over and over Who is that girl in my skin? In my skin Here in this crowded room Under the p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅