浓浓复古风,让人想舞动起来:Christina Aguilera- Candy Man tarzan and jane were swingin' on a vine candyman, candyman sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine sweet, sugar, candyman hey, uh i met him out for dinner on a friday night he

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

I don't know if they will announce it before your board meeting. 难说他们会不会在你的董事会前宣布 Well, as long as I can say the donation is coming. 只要这笔捐款保证能拿到就行 As soon as it's official, Sancorp will write

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

It's the best day of the school-week and you're about to get a front-row seat to world headlines without a single commercial. In other words, CNN Student News. I'm Carl Azuz! The giant American flag was recovered in the aftermath of the September 11t

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉(Christina Aguilera),1980年12月18日出生于美国纽约史泰登岛,美国女歌手、演员。 童年时期,克里斯蒂娜加入电视节目米老鼠俱乐部后开始演艺生涯。1998年与RCA唱片公司签

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

Let's start with the General Motors, because it looks like GM is looking to spiff up its car-line by importing one of its most popular European models to this side of the Atlantic. Beginning in the th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

英语歌:圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christmas Time是美国著名女歌手Christina Aguilera于2000年发行的圣诞专辑《My Kind of Christmas》当中一支圣诞单曲。Christmas Time节奏强劲,Christina Aguilera演唱铿锵

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Sometimes I wonder what is the meaning of this life 有时候我真不知道人生的意义何在 I found the price of love and lost my mind 我领悟了爱的代价也迷失了自我 I will forgive them all of my wrongs and my rights 我会宽恕过去

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Reflection Christina Aguilera Look at me (1) But you'll never know me Everyday It's as if I play a part Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world But I cannot fool my heart Who is that girl I se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When I, thought I knew you Thinking, that you were true I guess I, I couldn't trust 'Cause your bluff time is up 'Cause I've had enough You were, there by my side Always, down for the ride But your, joy ride just came down in flames 'Cause your greed

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Christina Taylor Green was born on September eleventh, two thousand one, the day when terrorists attacked the United States. A book published the following year, Faces of Hope, showed fifty babies born that day, one from each state. One was Christina

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod series on the work of administrative assistants. We'll be looking at vocabulary and collocations related to office duties and daily routines. 这是有关行政助理商务英语播客系列的前部

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

This is the second in a two-part Business English Pod series on administrative assistants, their jobs, and related vocabulary and collocations. 这是有关行政助理系列的英语播客的第二部分,讲述了有关他们的工作,和相关词

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

RAY SUAREZ:Next: to our series about the digital world's cultural impact. NewsHour political editor Christina Bellantoni is here with the Daily Download team. CHRISTINA BELLANTONI:Ordinary citizens have more opportunities to talk directly to the pres

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

Francie asks Gayle what she was doing with Michael Planner at the Dairy Queen last Saturday. (Answer: eating ice cream. Well, duh.) After a while we all get bored with Truth or Dare, mainly because its hard to think of good dares that any of us will

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

It's not so easy loving me It gets so complicated All the things you gotta be Everything's changing But you're the truth I'm amazed by all your patience Everything I put you through And when I'm about to fall Somehow you're always waiting with Your o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

创作才女Christina Perri全新专辑《Head Or Heart》来袭!她曾凭借一首《Jar Of Hearts》虏获了众多乐迷的心,一首《暮光之城》中的感人爱情见证曲《A Thousand Year》走红全球。她那充满磁性的嗓音,让

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

创作才女Christina Perri全新专辑《Head Or Heart》来袭!她曾凭借一首《Jar Of Hearts》虏获了众多乐迷的心,一首《暮光之城》中的感人爱情见证曲《A Thousand Year》走红全球。她那充满磁性的嗓音,让

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Love is a strange thing It sets you on fire It keeps you burning day and night There's no doubt that you're alive Love is a cold thing Suddenly frozen Tearing your heart into a million Piece by piece All my friends say it wasn't true love I shouldn't

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The sun is filling up the room And I can hear you dreaming Do you feel the way I do, right now? I wish we would just give up 'Cause the best part is falling Call it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distance Say I love you when you're

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

这首歌的英文版由美国著名歌手 Christina Aguilera演唱。这种中式寓意深刻的词藻,西方流行歌手特殊的音质,中西结合,再加上对精神自由的执着追求,让这首《Reflection》成为迪斯尼电影经典主

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲