This is Scientific American 60 Second Science, I am Mariette DiChristina. Got a minute? Maybe you've heard that sound. It's an Orca, a killer whale. We know that whales have a kind of language. Families and closely related groups even share dialects.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

UNIT FIVE Part One Warm Up Dialogue 1 B(Jim)这些天总是愁眉苦脸,因为一个朋友借住他家,却像大爷一样好吃懒做。A建议B找个借口将这个朋友轰走。 A: Hey, Jim. ⑴

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Not Myself Tonight Christina Aguilera You know tonight I am feeling a little out control Is this me You wanna get crazy Because I don't give a... 1ST VERSE I'm out of character I'm in rare form And If you really knew me You'd know its not the norm B

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

After all that you put me through You think I'd despise you But in the end I wanna thank you 'Cause you've made me That much stronger Well I thought I knew you Thinkin' that you were true Guess I, I couldn't trust Called your bluff time is up 'Cause

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Whoa, oh, yeah, She was so young with such innocent eyes She always dreamt of a fairytale life And all the things your money can't buy She thought daddy was a wonderful guy Then suddenly, things seemed to change It was the moment she took on his name

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

GWEN IFILL: Next, we turn to the latest in our series Parenting Now. Last night, we focused on concerns about raising girls and the ways our culture shapes their identity. Tonight, we turn to questions about that challenge of raising boys. In the cla

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

这首歌是NBA季后赛的主题曲,在它的MV中Christina Aguilera在NBA的球场随着强劲的音乐起舞。冲撞、奔跑、突破、汗水这些球场上最动感的元素,在Fighter中应着音符挥洒。 Fighter by Christina Aguilera

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Right from the start he lured me in Took me to places I've never been I think I'm in love I think I'm in love He might have bent me but I didn't break He rearranged the map I made But I think I'm in love I think I'm in love Now am I crazy why can no

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Some day my prince will come for me Save me from this harm that haunts me When will I be free tell me Some day he will come for me God I feel like I'm locked tight Tied up like a beast with a bad bite Yeah I knew you were wrong but you felt right Goo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When I look into your eyes It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise There's so much they hold And just like them old stars I see that you've come so far To be right where you are How old is your soul I won't give up on us even if the s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Yeah eah eah eah eah Yeah eah eah eah eah Mmm I called and I wait and a wait went around And cry with the sound of my heart Beating for someone that just doesn't pay attention anyway And I smile when it hurts To take a breath that day When you held m

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I was sitting at the mall With my friends on a Monday Saying I was gonna leave this town Leave this town run away But then you walked in And I think my heart don't skip a beat One look and everything just froze Like a rock rolling down a hill Like a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Verse 1:] On the first day of class You walked into the room Just a hot little thing With a bad attitude And I knew, I knew I knew you were trouble baby I was saved by the bell Couldn't wait to get home And tell my mama 'Bout this boy I don't know Y

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You call me out and tie me tough with love with love You find my flaws my teeth my claws with love with love Cause every time I'm slippin' away from myself You're the one that moves me like nobody else Cause when I'm down and I'm done And I'm coming

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'm solid not apparition Better check your vision see what you're missing boy I don't need your permission To go on existing with or without you boy I ain't gonna let it go 'cause this been going on too long I won't be another ghost No I won't be inv

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Hit me like a big bang Raining like a flash flood Throw me like a hurricane Now I got you in my blood What if all I ever Knew was life without you And I would have nothing to lose Where the ocean meets the sky Lay shadows on the crimson tide I'm gonn

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Struggle just to breathe yeah Living in a concrete color floor oh Everything that you see here Is just a dirty little plastic crust for your soul Take a look at the clocks in the room Like they break each of your heart Where the lover goes And if you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

They only see me if I look a certain way They only love me till I'm gone They only hear me if I say the right things Am I wrong Mmm Or is there too much pressure Yeah yeah Too much pressure Yeah They only see me if I look a certain way They only love

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Everybody lies sometimes Nothing in the world's as it seems on the outside Just when you think you got something real Still you know Everybody lies sometimes We all got friends we think we can trust Tell them all the secrets kept inside us You wake u

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Christina Aguilera - Fighter:中国队加油 歌词: (After all you put me through, you think I'd despise you, but in the end, I wanna thank you because you make that much stronger!) Well I though I knew you, thinkin' that you were true Guess I,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲