Reflection-christina aguilera look at me you may think you see who i really am but youll never know me every day its as if i play a part now i see if i wear a mask i can fool the world but i cannot fool my heart who is that girl i see staring straigh

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

结束陈述 Steven: This concludes our presentation. I would now like to open the floor to questions. 陈述到此结束。我现在回答你们的问题。 Christina: Can you tell us what your sales expectations are for the first year? 您第一年的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

Well I thought I knew you thinkin' that you were true Guess I I couldn't trust called your bluff time is up 'Cause I've had enough You were there by my side always down for the ride But your joy ride just came down in flames Cause your greed sold me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

厚重有力的嗓音穿透着我的耳膜,装饰着闪亮碎钻的眼眸冲击着我的视网膜.。。希望有一天,我能够成为那个fighter... 蛮有爆发力的一首歌。? When I, thought I knew you 我本以为我了解您 Thinking,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Don't look at me Every day is so wonderful Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, wor

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod series on the work of administrative assistants. Well be looking at vocabulary and collocations related to office duties and daily routines. 这是2节英语商务播客中的第1节,将学习到行

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod series on the work of administrative assistants. Well be looking at vocabulary and collocations related to office duties and daily routines. 这是2节英语商务播客中的第1节,将学习到行

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

I laugh and laugh. I have escaped again! Houdini, Prospero, behold me! for I am a magician, too. Nausea overcomes me, and I heave bile onto Kimys mums. Saturday, May 14, 1983 (Clare is 11 almost 12) CLARE: Its Mary Christina Heppworths birthday and a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Then it starts to move, slow. It goes in circles, and then stops on H. Then it speeds up. E, N, R, Y. Henry, says Mary Christina, whos Henry? Helen says, I dont know, but youre blushing, Clare. Who is Henry? I just shake my head, like its a mystery t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Peter? 彼得 Christina. 克里斯蒂娜 Where are you? 你在哪里 I'm, uh... 我... I'm not... I'm not... I'm not doing so well. 我现在...感觉不怎么好 Where are you, Peter? 你在哪里,彼得 I'm in my car. Are you driving? 在车里,你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christina Aguilera Fa la la la la fa la la la la la la... Oh, hey When I was young every Christmas Eve I could not sleep Trying to catch that old St. Nick Leaving presents under my tree And every year I'd fall

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

这首《Hero》来自美国独立民谣乐队Family of the Year,由主音Vanessa Jeanne Long、主音兼吉他手Joe Beaulieu Keefe 、鼓手兼吉他手Sebastian Keefe、吉他手James Buckey 、键盘手Christina Schroeter、以及贝斯手Brent

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Clearing off a table in my mind was set for two Acting like it's nothing but I'm feeling like a fool And something's gotta break before another one brings me down They bring me down Next on had me trusting every word I thought was true How could you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me oh You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me oh You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me yeah You unfolded your arms And you unclenched your fists And I dropped all

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We're back with the cast from The Voice, 欢迎回来 今天的嘉宾是The Voice的教头们 and we know that we have some of the best voices in the music, 我们有音乐节的几大天籁 here we gonna find out what happens when they can't use the

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: NPR's Jennifer Ludden usually covers issues about changing family dynamics here in the U.S., but a recent reporting project took her to Malawi to explore a very different kind of family phenomenon: child marriage. It's an issue t

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

LISA DESJARDINS: Joining me now to discuss the California campaign is NewsHour veteran and L.A. Times assistant managing editor for politics, Christina Bellantoni. Christina, thank you so much for joining us. CHRISTINA BELLANTONI, Assistant Managing

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Do you wanna Tell me What You have against me And why You keep me in disguise What are you afraid of 'Cause it can't be that bad Being friends Than official times For a couple of days I've gotten looks from your lady Now you tell me how she knows I'v

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You You make me wanna fall in love fall in love You you It's all or nothing I know Gettin' lost in your blue skies All my senses come alive Every second amplified tonight Gonna be sublime So so sublime Feel your love all over me Can't stop thinking w

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

After all you put me through You'd think I'd despise you But in the end I want to thank you Because you made me that much stronger When I, thought I knew you Thinking, that you were true I guess I, I couldn't trust Called your bluff, time is up 'Caus

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲