ESL Podcast 246 Understanding Addresses GLOSSARY mailing address the details of where a letter or package can be sent; eitherwhere the business or home is located, or a post office box * The business is located on Main Street, but its mailing address

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之商务英语

ESL Podcast 1185 Smuggling Across Borders Christina: What is the holdup? There are cars backed up for half a mile. Harry: I bet the border patrol is looking for smugglers. Christina: Do you really think so? I wonder if there could be a drug mule in o

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

New details about Whitney Huston. Those close to the singer are speaking out for the first time since her tragic death. We heard from her cousin Dyong where we were just yesterday here and now her sister-in-law and manager Patricia Huston talked to O

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

fighter christina aguilera ( nba 季后赛主题曲) 歌词大意:After all you put me through;在经历过你所让我经历的一切之后;You'd think I'd despise you;你已经觉得我会鄙视你But in the end, I wanna thank you但是最

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

Christina Meng Zhang [Photo: China Plus/Lu Chang] The innovation-driven growth model for the worlds economy is a heated topic in this years Boao forum for Asia in Hainan Province. Our reporter Lu Chang speaks with Christina Meng Zhang, founder CEO of

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

人气女星 Christina Perri 强势新单《I Believe》 歌词: I believe if I?'d knew where I was going, I'?d lose my way. I believe that the words that he told you are not your grave. I know that we are not the weight of all our memories. I beli

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Little girls 年轻的女孩 Listen closely 仔细听我说 'Cause no one told me 因为没有人告诉过我 But you deserve to know 但是你们都应当知道这些 That in this world 身处在这个世界 You are not beholden 你们没有义务由人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Christina Aguilera经典好听的情歌Bound To You。这首歌出自她的第一部电影《Burlesque》,深情的演唱完美得体现了CA精湛的唱功。 Sweet love, sweet love 甜蜜的爱 甜蜜的爱 Trapped in your love 被你的爱所困住

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, Sitting, no more counting dollars We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars Counting Stars OneRepublic Nativ

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain We jumped, never asking why We kissed, I fell under your spell A love no one could deny Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you I can't live a lie, running for my life I will always want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me, you found me, you found me I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that And when I fell hard you took a step back Without me, without me, without me And he'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Cafe classroom preps young adults for life on their own Susan Logue Koster | Frederick, MD 25 February 2010 At Moxie Bakery and Cafe, Christina Quinn (L) gets advice from Elin Ross on more than how to bake cupcakes Related Links Moxie Bakery and Cafe

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: 2017 marked a hundred years since Andrew Wyeth was born. His Christina's World is one of the most iconic American paintings of all time, right alongside Whistler's Mother and Grant Wood's American Gothic. Karen Michel reports that

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

歌词: Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I am feeling so small. It was over my head I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I was away from my office and needed to send some letters to clients. Unfortunately, I didnt have their addresses, so I called the office secretary. Christina: Hi, Jacob. I need your help getting the mailing addresses for a couple of clients. Jacob:

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I know I can't take one more step towards you 'Cause all that's waiting is regret And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live half alive And now you want me one more time And who do you think you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Old Trees Are Ecosystem Gold Well, lots of people recognize that as humans get older they tend to have less and less children...trees do it the other way around.David Lindenmayer. He studies conservation, landscape ecology and biodiversity at the Aus

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人2月

Christina Grimmie 官方现场《Absolutely Final Goodbye》!Christina Grimmie,最成功的翻唱达人,如今已经推出了两张个人专辑。她最新放出新专曲目《Absolutely Final Goodbye》的官方现场。 歌词: [Verse 1:] Y

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

创作才女Christina Perri全新专辑《Head Or Heart》来袭!她曾凭借一首《Jar Of Hearts》虏获了众多乐迷的心,一首《暮光之城》中的感人爱情见证曲《A Thousand Year》走红全球。她那充满磁性的嗓音,让

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The sun is filling up the room And I can hear you dreaming Do you feel the way I do right now? I wish we would just give up Cause the best part is falling Call it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distance Say I love you when you're n

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲