I know those things that happened to you growing up. 我知道你从小到大的糗事。 I know you don't think that you're pretty, smart, talented or powerful enough. 我知道你也清楚自己不够漂亮,或者不够聪明或者不够有才或者

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

By the time I turned 19, I had already moved 20 times in my life, 当我19岁的时候,我已经搬超过20次家了, and that instability during my childhood didn't really provide an opportunity to make many friends. 童年所经历的不稳定并

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

文本: David: ...so don't think I'm blind! I see everything here at Blackwell! Do you understand what I'm saying? Kate: No, and leave me alone! Max: Hey, why don't you leave her alone? David: Excuse us, this is official campus business-- Max: Exc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. It is back-to-school time in the United States, which for many is bittersweet. The bitter part is for saying goodbye to carefree, unscheduled summer days. The sweet part is saying hello

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Female Anchor: We've all been lectured by our parents at one time or another,but Philip Van Mounching decided to take a unique approach to teaching his daughters about life. He initially shared his th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

[00:01.25]Elementary school counsellors work closely [00:04.11]with parents and teachers to make sure students [00:06.92]receive the help and attention they require. [00:10.16]Junior High Shcool [00:11.85]Junior High school can be a difficult time [0

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块8(选修)

Dealing with Back-to-School Stress: Part 1 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. It is back-to-school time in the United States, which for many is bittersweet. The bitter part is for saying goodbye to carefree, unscheduled s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

The last time I wrote about the widespread use of English, a reader commented that those who didnt speak it as a first language often struggled at work. 我上次就英语的普遍使用撰写专栏后,一位读者说,那些母语不是英语的人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Bruce Lee once compared studying martial arts to studying oneself. It's with that same philosophy that a group of community leaders in the US city of Philadelphia are introducing kung fu to youngsters in a bid to tackle gang crime. CRI's Dominic Swir

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

In school, students study and learn to work with others. 在学校中,学生读书,并且学着和其他人一起合作。 They should feel safe in school. 他们在学校中应该要感到很安全。 You can't study well when you feel scared. 当

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

You're looking at a woman who was publicly silent for a decade. Obviously, that's changed, but only recently. It was several months ago that I gave my very first major public talk at the Forbes 30 Under 30 summit: 1,500 brilliant people, all under th

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

GWEN IFILL:Finally tonight, to the latest in our series on high school dropouts, this time through the words of the bard, William Shakespeare. Nearly half of all students experience some sort of bullying. A University of Virginia study last year show

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

The thing you have to understand about that crash, Ratwatte said, is that New York air traffic controllers are famous for being rude, aggressive and bullying. 怀特瓦特继续说:关于飞机失事的原因,有一点你必须了解,那就是纽

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

What happens to bullies when they grow up? One would hope these mean girls and guys would stop their antics, but that may not always happen. Some of them graduate to workplace bullying. It seems like something we shouldn't even have to think about on

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Internet has been buzzing about a recent school bullying incident in Beijing. 北京近日发生的一起校园霸凌事件在网络上引发热议。 The mother of a 10-year-old student at Zhongguancun No 2 Primary School wrote an article online

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Anti-bullying advocate Lizzie Velasquez speaks on stage about her brand new documentary A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story at the 2015 SXSW Festival this past weekend. 上周末的2015年SXSW节上,反欺凌倡导人莉齐维拉斯克兹上台

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On November 5th, 1990, a man named El-Sayyid Nosair walked into a hotel in Manhattan and assassinated Rabbi Meir Kahane, the leader of the Jewish Defense League. Nosair was initially found not guilty of the murder, but while serving time on lesser ch

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

But in NAFTA that process has been broken for years. After Mexico launched a dispute against America over sugar in 2000, 但在是NAFTA中,这一程序多年来就已遭破坏。2000年自墨西哥针对食糖对美国发起争端后 America refuse

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Tender Is the Night - Book Three by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 3 One morning a week later, stopping at the desk for his mail, Dick became aware of some extra commotion outside: Patient Von Cohn Morris was going away. His parents, Australians, were p

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

BEIJING, May 9 (Xinhua) -- China will never bully small countries, nor will it tolerate blackmail on the South China Sea issue, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said here on Monday. Spokesman Lu Kang made the remarks at a daily press briefing in response

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年