在宴会上At the Party Mr. Lee: Excuse me, everyone. If I could just have your attention for a few minutes Id like to thank you all for coming. Welcome to Go-Getters Advertising Agencys Annual Make Your Market Banquet. Were happy to be celebrating

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Section A [00:01.83]1. M: Do you think the travel agency will be open Saturday afternoon. [00:06.24]I want to get some information about a bus trip across the United States. [00:11.02]W: You don't have to wait until Saturday. [00:13.24]Right here,in

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 决胜六级英语听力

1. Q: Who did the man buy the books for? A. His father. B. His mother. C. His brother. D. His siser. 2. Q: What are they talking about? A. A job opportunity. B. A position as general manager. C. A big travel agency. D. An inexperienced salesman. 录音

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

文本: Agent 47:You know who I am. Victoria:I know.She's dead,isn't she? Agent 47:Come on.Stay close to me. Victoria:Where are we going? Agent 47:Get in.It's done. Travis:__(1)__,47.Bring the girl to the extraction point. Victoria:What are you doi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

The United Nations says it has yet to reach nearly a quarter of those in need of emergency food aid, 11 days after Typhoon Haiyan devastated the central Philippines. The World Food Program (WFP) said Tuesday it has so far reached 1.9 million people o

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's catagory A travel agency 一类旅行社 China's category B travel agency 二类旅行社 China's category C travel agency 三类旅行社 Clothes,bearing and appearance 服装仪表 guidebook 旅游指南 guild practice 导游实践 internat

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LA PAZ, May 1 (Xinhua) -- Bolivian President Evo Morales Wednesday said he was expelling the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) for meddling in internal political affairs. Speaking at a public rally commemorating Labor Day at La Paz's

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LA PAZ, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca Tuesday denied U.S. whistleblower Edward Snowden was on the plane flying Bolivia's president out of Europe, after the plane was diverted on suspicions it was carrying both men. I

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A passenger plane has crashed after a failed emergency landing in Taiwan, killing more than 40 people, local officials say. 台湾官方报道,一架客机在台湾迫降失败后坠毁,超过40人死亡。 The domestic flight crashed near Magong

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- National Basketball Association (NBA) owners and players ratified a new collective bargaining agreement on Thursday. The agreement snapped a five-month lockout and ensures the 2011- 12 season will begin later this month.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JAKARTA, Sept.30 (Xinhua) -- An earthquake with magnitude of 7. 4 rocked Papua, in easternmost(最东部) of Indonesia, on Thursday, potential(可能性) for tsunami, the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency reported. The quake struck at 00:10 a.m.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

阿尔及利亚谴责贝鲁特爆炸事件 ALGIERS, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- The Algerian government on Thursday strongly condemned the deadly bomb attack that shook the Lebanese capital of Beirut, which left six killed and more than 70 others injured, APS

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, Dec. 5 (Xinhua) -- British singer Sarah Brightman has finalized all formalities for a trip to the International Space Station (ISS), said head of the Russian Cosmonauts Training Center on Wednesday. Moscow's office of the U.S. Space Adventure

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, June 4 (Xinhua) -- Fugitive U.S. intelligence whistleblower Edward Snowden could extend his refugee status in Russia, his lawyer said Wednesday. Everything is fine, we are dealing with issues to extend the status, so everything is ok, Interfa

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Starting with the Think Different campaign, and continuing through the rest of his years at Apple, 从非同凡想宣传活动开始,并且在乔布斯在苹果公司的岁月里一直延续了下去的一个惯例, Jobs held a freewheeling three

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

奥巴马提名新联邦调查局局长 WASHINGTON, June 20 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama plans to officially nominate former Deputy Attorney General James Comey to replace Robert Mueller as next director of the FBI, U.S. media quoted White

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sun Geng, Chief Operating Officer of LL Travel Enterprise, the biggest travel agency for Chinese tourists travelling to the States, has predicted that the 2016 Spring Festival period will be their busiest time, with more than 5000 Chinese travellers

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President of the International Olympic Committee Thomas Bach announcing the winning bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympic Games at the 128th International Olympic Committee session in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Friday. olympic.org 本周五,在马来西

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Unit 10 Learn more about nutrition Unit 10 多了解营养 Free advice is available by phone from the American Dietetic Associations Consumer Nutrition Hot Line. Just dial 1-800-366-1655 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p. m. Central Standa

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题