09 航空航天技术有及其相关知识 DATE=3-14-01 TITLE=EXPLORATIONS #1943 - Space Questions BYLINE=Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(505) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

NICK: I think you made the right choice, coming to us. We have a wide selection of vehicles you can choose from. DAVID: I would like to rent a car with a good stereo. NICK: All our cars have stereos in them. Stereos, air conditioning. It's all stand

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

Business Representation 代理 Brief Introduction 代理是国际贸易中采用的贸易方式之一。 所谓代理就是由进出口公司给予代理商,在特定地区和一定期限内,享有代

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语300句

I went on a vacation last week, and I needed a way to get around the area, so I rented a car for the trip. I contacted a car rental agency and asked them about the types of vehicles they had available. As it turned out, I rented an SUV (sports utilit

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节日—Holidays

TUNIS, April 7 (Xinhua) -- Club Africain qualified on Saturday for the quarterfinal of the African Confederation Cup after beating Ethiopia's St George 2-0 in Rades, the official TAP press agency reported. Africain which managed to clinch a 1-1 draw

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The U.N. refugee agency reports that 33 unaccompanied children, mostly from East Africa, have left Tunisia's Shousha refugee camp for resettlement in Norway. The children are among 90 who arrived unaccompanied from Libya during the conflict in 2011.

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I am an English major in Shanghai International Studies University. In my spare time, I prefer to do something closely related to my major. I translated some literature works and worked as an English guide for a travel agency in summer vacation when

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For many models, slipping on a pair of Angel wings is the ultimate dream. Becoming a Victorias Secret Angel means youll be joining the ranks of superstars like Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Helena Christensen, Stephanie Seymour, Gisele Bundchen, and Adrian

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

TEHRAN, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- One of the three detained (被扣留的) U.S. hikers(徒步旅行者) left Iran on Tuesday evening after being released on bail of 500,000 U.S. dollars few hours earlier. Xinhua reporter was told in Tehran's Mehra

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

实用口语:租车 Renting A Car NICK: I think you made the right choice, coming to us. We have a wide selection of vehicles you can choose from. DAVID: I would like to rent a car with a good stereo. NICK: All our cars have stereos in them. Stereo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

NSA下位负责人将面临挑战 Outrage over the U.S. National Security Agency's widespread collection of telephone and Internet data from American allies could lead to a changed landscape for the spy agency. Allegations the National Security Agenc

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At the Information Desk问讯处 2 Key Sentences(重点句子) 86.Madam.What can I do for you? 夫人。我能为您做些什么? 87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John. 我在寻找

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Singapore has confirmed 41 cases of locally transmitted Zika virus in one neighbourhood of the city-state the largest local cluster to be identified so far as the mosquito-borne disease spreads in Asia. 新加坡已确认在这个城市国家的一个地

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英文中除了用company和corporation表示公司及企业之义之外,经常使用公司广义上的对应词,例如firm,house,business,concern,combine,partnership,group,consortium,establishment,venture,conglomerate,multi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

公司按性质可以分为很多种,比如航空公司、百货公司、广告公司等。中文的说法很简单,只用公司两个字就全包括了,可是英语却有很多个词来分指不同性质的公司。觉得伤脑筋了吗?下面

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

国际原子能机构核查人员参观伊朗核设施 TEHRAN, May 3 (Xinhua) -- A team of inspectors from International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will arrive in Tehran on Sunday for a two-day visit to some of Iran's nuclear facilities, local media

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

瑞士国民议会批准美国反避税协议 GENEVA, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Swiss National Council Monday approved the United States Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), requiring Swiss banks to report the holdings of their U.S. clients to U

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, July 16 (Xinhua) -- The White House said Tuesday U. S. intelligence whistleblower Edward Snowden should be expelled and returned to the United States to face espionage charges at home. White House Spokesman Jay Carney said there are regul

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 20 (Xinhuanet) -- Arnold Schwarzeneggers return to the big screen has been put on hold amid his recent scandals. At the request of Arnold Schwarzenegger, we asked Creative Artists Agency to inform all his motion picture projects currentl

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听力文本 Recording 8 录音8 1. A: Good morning. Harrison's Travel Agency, how can I help you? 1、A:早上好。哈里森旅游社,我有什么能帮您吗? B: Oh, good morning, I'm thinking of going on a skiing trip. Can you tell me about

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥雅思报考指南