Racial profiling or good police work, thats the basic debate in Arizona over controversial new immigration bill, a protest caravan n. 旅行队;大篷车 on the way to Phoenix from L.A, illustrating how the local issue is fanning flames across the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(四)月

LESSON 7 Offering Help I PART A Micro-Listening The Alphabet Directions: You will hear the names of ten American states and their abbreviations spelt out for you. Listen carefully and write them down quickly. 20 points Example: Texas TX Name of the S

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

Considering your experience in the field, you are qualified as our agent. We decided to intrust you with the sole agency for computers.Tkank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.We keep a stock in Beijing in acting as distributive as well in

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语音频

[00:00.00]Considering your experience in the field,you are qualified as our agent. [00:02.41]考虑到你们在这一业务范围的经验,你合格地成为我们的代理。 [00:04.82]We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for computer

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 闪电式商业英语

You call an agency for some help Director's office. Can I help you? Yes. I 'm a photographer for a fashion magazine. We'are looking for a new face...a different look. What? Another call for a new face? Didn't you call before? Your voice sounds famili

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

03 婴孩的早期智力开发 DATE=2-20-01 TITLE=SCIENCE IN THE NEWS #2112 - Babies and (1)Intelligence BYLINE=George Grow VOICE ONE: This is Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with SCIE

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

Venezuelan Family Struggles with Life in Brazilian Shelter Among the things that the Centeno family of Venezuela brought to Brazil is a lot of a natural fiber called fique. I knew we were going to need it, said Maria Centeno, whose age is unknown, ev

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Sky Watchers Prepare For the 'Super Bowl' of Moons This is What's Trending Today. The moon is providing a rare triple treat this week. 月亮将会在本周给人们带来一次罕见的三重乐趣。 On Wednesday, much of the world will get to see

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

In the mountains of central Vietnam, two huge hands lift a golden walkway high above the mountaintops. It is as if the ground below has taken a human form and grown arms. I feel like Im walking on clouds, said Vuong Thuy Linh, a visitor from Hanoi. I

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

U.S. Aid for Cambodian Elections The U.S. Agency for International Development, or USAID, announced this month a new grant to support the work of the National Election Committee, or NEC, to administer Cambodia's 2017 and 2018 elections. The two-year,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(四月)

One more Diana mystery and this time, the questions are for the US government to answer. An official British investigation into Diana's death has found that when she walked through the door of the Rit

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Melamine is an industrial chemical. So how and why did it get into pet food that caused kidney failure in cats and dogs? And what might be the risk to the human food supply? These are questions tha

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Barbara Klein. Our subject this week is women in the spy business. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Valerie Wilson before a US congressional committee Her husband cal

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

Coalition jets are enforcing the no-fly zone over Libya with more air strikes. Gen. Carter Ham, the US military commander in Africa, says a dozen cruise missiles were fired on Libyan defense sites. This after a weekend of relentless air strikes. Gen.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

GRIFFIN: Then there is the story of this woman, a girlfriend now wife of an Air Marshal who complained to the Department of Homeland Security she was followed, photographed, and investigated by the Air Marshals, all because she says her then-boyfrien

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(二)月

第34期:电话求职 张先生看到报上有一则招聘市场销售经理的广告,于是他打电话给这家公司。南希小姐接听了电话。 Mr. Zhang: Hi, I'm calling about the ad in the paper. Nancy: Which ad would that be? Mr. Zhang:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

Environmental Protection Today on Congressional Moment. Voice2: Only within the moment of time represented by the present century, has one species man acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world. ANNCR: That was from Rachel Carson's 1

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

1. Q: Who did the man buy the books for? A. His father. B. His mother. C. His brother. D. His sister. 2. Q: What are they talking about? A. A job opportunity. B. A position as general manager. C. A big travel agency. D. An inexperienced salesman. 1.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

A: I need help figuring out how to get to my friends house in the city. B: You may take a shuttle, a taxi, or a bus to get wherever you need to go. A: Which form of transportation is preferable? B: It depends on what you are looking for. If you are l

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Hello Mrs Fontaine. Oh, hello Liz. Welcome back to Fontaine's Travel Agency, and this time as an employee. Thanks, I'm excited to start. Well, we're glad to have you. What would you like me to do first? I think if you sit at Angie's desk, she'll tell

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English