He met her at a party.She was outstanding;many guys were after her,but nobody paid any attendtion to him.After the party,he invited her for coffee.She was surprised,So as not to appear rude,she went alog. As they sat in a nice coffee shop,he was too

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

Unit 33 How about a cup of coffee?来杯咖啡如何? 本句基本句型为How about +名词?,系用来询问某人的意见如何。How about 之后尚可接动名词(V-ing),形成How about +V-ing?句型。 例: How about going to a movie?(去看

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

Sex sells, and here At Cowgirls Espresso in Bonney Lake business has never been better. The baristas here wear bikinis, nothing different they say than what you see at the beach. You see people, you know, out on the lake in their swimsuits and I don

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Some students may feel they need coffee to help get them through their maths homework, but can maths help with making coffee? Scientists think it can as I heard from our correspondent. Well, scientists wanted to make a mathematical model of the perfe

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and re

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

A song to the oak, the brave old oak, 歌颂橡树,勇敢的老橡树 Who hath ruled in the greenwood long; 森林之主的老橡树; Here's health and renown to his broad green crown, 他那宽阔的绿王冠象征健康和名望, And his fift

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

著名乡村民谣女歌手哈瑞斯为电影《断背山》演唱的插曲《一份永不老的爱》。获63届美国电影电视金球奖最佳原创歌曲奖。惜败给电影《川流熙攘》的插曲《 生活不易 》,最终与今年的奥斯卡奖无缘。 电影中,两个男孩不为世人认同的情感归宿无果而终。就像歌中唱到的,在一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We were sleeping in for years, letting go of our friends Scaring our friends We were seeing clear and closing our eyes And our lashes intertwined The things you find in the backseat of your mind What you find And we filled each others footprints in t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

老外教口音:如何说一口标准美式口音 Hello, I'm Gareth Jameson. I'm an actor and a voice coach from www.londonvoicelessons.com. Here are some tips for working on your voice! 大家好,我是Gareth Jameson。我是www.londonvoicelesso

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

咖啡可能有利于长寿 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health amp; Lifestyle report. 这里是美国之音健康与生活方式报道。 Today we have more good news for all our coffee drinkers around the world. Another new study finds th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

The sick lion A lion had come to the end of his days. He lay helpless under a tree. The animals came around him. When they saw that he was going to die, they thought to themselves,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

unit 523 点咖啡 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Boy, come here! A:服务员,过来一下! B:Yes, sir! What can I do for you? B:是,先生,你要什么? A:Bring me a cup of coffee, please. A:请送一杯咖啡来。 B:Will you have it stron

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(313) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

For years you've wondered why you could never fully relate to other people your age. 这么多年来,你可能一直在想,为什么你与同龄人总是有点格格不入。 What about hookup culture is appealing? Why are girls showing their mid

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In the old, old hall the old clock stands, 在很旧的大厅里立着一座老时钟, And round and round move the steady hands; 沉稳的指针一圈一圈在走动, With its tick, tick, tick, both night and day, 伴随着滴答、滴答、滴答

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

4:糖浆 不同口味的糖浆,包括香草,榛子,杏仁,焦糖,覆盆子,爱尔兰奶油,巧克力,任你选择。 Mix in a swirl of your favorite syrup - Vanilla, Hazeinut, Almond, Caramel, Raspberry, Irish Cream and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Colon cancer patients who were heavy coffee drinkers had a far lower risk of dying or having their cancer return than those who did not drink coffee, with significant benefits starting at two to three cups a day, a new study found. Patients who drank

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bomb disposal experts have carried out a controled explosion as Manchester the United home ground old Traford. Police described the object as looking incredibly like an explosive device, but later concluded it was not viable. Manchester the United Ma

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

模仿句子:We fought a hard and difficult battle and today I feel vindicated, because the Greek people gave a clear mandate to carry on fighting inside and outside our country to uphold the pride of our people. 翻译:我们曾艰难奋战,今天

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

经典歌曲:老橡树上的黄丝带 (Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole ) I'm coming home I've done my time Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free Then you'll know just what to do if

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

经常喝咖啡的筒子们,来看看各种咖啡的说法乃都会吗? 黑咖啡black coffee 淡味咖啡mild coffee 牛奶咖啡whitened coffee 速溶咖啡instant coffee 陈咖啡stale coffee 优质咖啡sound coffee 无咖啡因的咖啡decaf

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语