1. Holiday travelers are moving smoothly through security checkpoints Thursday before thanksgiving. Thats despite threats of massive protest that could have snarled what is traditionally one of the busiest travel days of the year. 2. The smoke was st

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十一月)

Unit 25 Eat three meals a day---at least! Unit 25 一天至少吃三餐 Almost 90 percent of dieters skip meals. This may cut calories in the short run,but in the long run,it leads to malnutrition and fatigue. 几乎有百分之九十的节食者会

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Westbound traffic is moving slowly along ZhongXiao E. Rd. with a two light wait at DunHua N. Rd. 忠孝东路西向交通车行速度缓慢,敦化北路都要等上两次红绿灯。 Eastbound traffic is flowing smoothly. 东向交通则是车行畅通

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

23.Your outline should smoothly conduct you from one point to the next, but do not permit it to railroad you. 【分析】并列句。but连接两个转折关系的并列分句,第 二个分句为祈使句。 【译文】你的写作提纲应该指引

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Money makes the world go round. I wonder if this famous English expression is very true. If you have money, the world goes round very gently and you are happy. If you dont have money, the world might not go round so smoothly. They also say that money

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Sing something! begged Wilbur, closing his eyes. 那么唱点什么吧!威尔伯闭上眼睛求它。 So Charlotte sang a lullaby, 于是夏洛便唱起催眠曲, while crickets chirped in the grass and the barn grew dark. 同时蟋蟀在草丛里唧

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

How should I know? said Templeton. 这我怎么知道?坦普尔顿说, You asked for words and I brought them. 你要字,我就把它们带来了。 I suppose the next thing you'll want me to fetch is a dictionary. 我想你接下来该是要我去

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

I'll tell you what I'll do, said Templeton. 我来告诉你我怎么办,坦普尔顿说, I know where there's a package of soap flakes in the woodshed. 我知道那板棚里有一盒肥皂。 It has writing on it. 盒子上有字。 I'll bring yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Templeton was down there now, rummaging around. 坦普尔顿这会儿就在这个地方挖来挖去。 When he returned to the barn, 等到它回谷仓, he carried in his mouth an advertisement he had torn from a crumpled magazine. 它嘴里叼着从

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

He thought that everything in life ran more smoothly if people did. 他认为如果人们这样做了什么事情就都好办了。 Almost by itself, as it were, without the need to think too hard about it. 它简直就是自动进行的,用不着许

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Topic:Optimism 乐观心态的意义(直接命中2012写作真题)The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of an optimistic mindset. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. An optimistic mindset can help us achieve our object

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Chinese actress Angelababy has become a mother. 中国女演员Angelababy(杨颖)于日前正式成为了一名母亲。 The 27-year-old actress gave birth to a baby boy on Tuesday morning (January 17, 2017) in Hong Kong. 这位27岁的女演员,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After a recent move, I made up a list of companies, agencies, and services that needed to know my new address and phoned each one to ask for the change to be made. Everything went smoothly until I cal

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Two astronauts who completed China's longest-ever manned space mission returned to Earth safely Friday afternoon, according to the Beijing Aerospace Control Center (BACC). 据北京航天飞行控制中心介绍,两名完成了中国历史上历时最

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The landscape is riddled with high ridgelines and towering cliffs. 遍布的高耸山脉和陡峭悬崖 形成了这里地理风貌 To keep heading north,you'll need to fight your way around them 为了继续向北方前进 你必须越过这些岩石

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

如果说中思想题要你做的是归纳文章大意的话,那么在作者思路题中你所要做的是识别文章的组织结构。大意和组织结构构成了文章的框架。如果你能顺利地总结文章的大意,即中心思想,你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

一、问候 每个电话应该以礼貌的问候开始例如,Hi, how've you been? 或者Nice to hear from you. 就算你出于某种意图打电话给工作上认识的人,如果不以礼貌的寒喧开始谈话而直接进入工作主题的话也

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一. 新GRE作文文章整体结构 大负小正:诚然 A,但是 B,而且 C。 承认+转折+递进 大正小负:诚然 A,有时甚至 B,但是 C。 承认+递进+转折 二. 新GRE作文常用句式 开头: a) In this statement, the sp

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Everyone should take life easily and smoothly. Take a deep breath and smile. It would remind you the true essence of life and what's the real purpose of your existence. Live life to the fullest. 每个人都应该轻松、平和地对待生活 深呼吸

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

13.It's going pretty well. 一切很顺利。 还可说成: It proceeded smoothly. Everything is OK. 应用解析: pretty much 几乎,差不多;pretty soft 容易的;合算的; pretty soon 立刻;pretty to-do 混乱,骚乱 14.Thank yo

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇