嗨!大家好!广播学口语又准时和大家见面了。今天我们的句子又是和器官有关的:I‘ll play it by ear. 另一个则是一个秘密:I will not break my word. 欲知谜底

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

Art or Breakfast? 舍不得吃的艺术 by Suzanne Cowan Egg decorating is a form of art that has been popular for thousands of years. 蛋的彩绘艺术已有数千年历史,而且历久不衰。 Eggs are not just for eating. With a unique shape t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

One blue, one brown, he's kind of a one-eyed jack. Go on, go get it. So that's what Jen Nestor Waddell named him when she adopted this stray 11 years ago. He hasn't had a health problem since. He is jumping into the woods. Until a run through the woo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Its a slice of life for the entire month. Nick Sherman has dedicated himself to eating Pizza for every meal in April at a different place everyday. I can't take down a large. I am on it, it comes down do it. We met up Sherman at Smiling Pizza in Park

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

L: the last thing to be ignored at a Chinese dinner table is to keep modest. J: does that suggest diners avoid speaking much? The same is true in the West. L: no, alsolutely not! On the contrary, you'll be considered a well-connected, sociable man, i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Liu: (having lunch with Joseph) have you ever been invited to a Chinese feast? Joesph:sure. Beijingers are distinguished for their warmth and hospitality. L: as far as you could see, is dining at a Chinese table a distinct experience? To what extent

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: I'm so hungry. Shall we go eat now, Rick? R: sure. Where do you want to go? Are you in the mood for anything in particular? A: how about some dumplings? I just can't get enough of them. R: dumplings again?! Oh, Amy, let's try something new! A: wel

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

英语场景口语:开怀痛吃吧 女孩子们减肥方法有很多,这里的Lanlan选择了每天慢跑。 【口语要素1】I hope jogging can keep my weight down. 但是注意不要牺牲早饭,那样身体会生病的。 口语要素2】Ski

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

模仿文本: A recent report suggests that the screen time for children should be limited to no more than two hours a day and the children under the age of three should not watch any TV screens at all. But with tablet computers among the top selle

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

(BBC News) American scientists have discovered a fossil of a duck-sized,flightless dinosaur,which was apparently covered in feathers. (英国国家广播公司报道)美国科学家发现了一个鸭子大小的化石,那是一只无法飞行

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Pre-Listening Vocabulary scavenger: one that searches for or feeds on discarded or dead matter carcass: dead body of an animal take for granted: to not appreciate someone or something antibiotic: a type of drug that kills off tiny, harmful organisms

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:树上挂着很多冻僵了的鸟,你用雪球和网兜将它们打下来吧,能过几关就要看你的喽! 操作指南:空格键发球,鼠标移动

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

Alan, Canada speaker Do I prefer to cook at home or eat out? I prefer to cook at home. I enjoy cooking. It gives me something to do. It's kind of like a hobby, and I enjoy creating different kinds of food. I enjoy eating them, and actually I enjoy co

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

We next hear of him, with myriads of his kind, banqueting among the reeds of the Delaware, and grown corpulent with good feeding. 现在我们再度聆听,它与它的无数同类,穿梭在特拉华州的芦苇丛中,因饮食太好愈见臃肿不

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Further observation and experience have given me a different idea of this feathered voluptuary, 经过进一步观察体验,对这个身披羽裳、耽于安逸享乐的主儿,我有了全新认识, which I will venture to impart for the benefi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The happiest bird of our spring, however, and one that rivals the European lark in my estimation, is the boblincoln, or bobolink as he is commonly called. 依我看来,可以和欧洲云雀媲美、北美春天最快乐的鸟,该是北美食米鸟,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

中国菜博大精深,中国人民热情好客。碰到老外,当然要介绍一些好吃、有特色的中国菜给他们。不过有时候我们喜欢的特色菜,不太适合老外噢。今天,我们就聊聊老外最爱和最怕吃的中国

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

How Birds Breathe 鸟是如何呼吸的 Y: Don, flying is tougher than walking or running, right? So how come birds dont get winded and run out of breath? D: Actually, in terms of distance per unit energy, flying is pretty efficient . Plus birds have

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Worlds Oldest Wild Bird Is a Mother Again The oldest known wild bird in the world has become a mother again. 世界上已知最古老的野生鸟又要做母亲了。 American wildlife officials said the egg of a Laysan albatross named Wisdom opened

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Cold Feet and Hot Wings 鸟通常只在休息或睡觉的时候才单脚站立。鸟类学家认为,他们这么做是为了减少能量的消耗,并把一只脚收到翅膀之下休息,通常他们会交替使用两只脚独立。披着一身羽

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest