Unit 29 Can you stay for dinner? 你能留下来吃晚餐吗? 本句的基本句型为Can you stay for...?,表示邀请对方留下来参加某项活动。 例:Can you stay for the tea party?(你能留下来参加茶会吗?)及Can you stay for th

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

The 1967 film Guess Who's Coming to Dinner by director Stanley Kramer broke ground on racial issues. Mike O'Sullivan spoke with the late director's wife about the impact of the film, newly re-released on a 40th anniversary DVD. 1967年由导演斯坦利

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年2月

Is supper ready? I'm hungry. Almost ready. Could you set the table? Ok. What are we having? We'll have fruit salad to start and then the roast beef. I'll have my beeg well-done,please. By the way, don't we have soup tonight? I didn't prepare it, but

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

之前给大家讲了如何形容食物好吃,今天我们接着帮大家讲解英文怎么说一个东西难吃不好吃。 Bad是最简单的形容一个东西不好吃的表达,说一个东西不好吃,如果你实在想不到其他形容的词

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

酷爱巧克力的人恐怕不愿意听到下面这个消息.悉尼先驱晨报的一篇报道说,到2020年,由于巧克力豆短缺,我们将不再有巧克力吃. 巧克力短缺到2020年就没得吃了? Sydney Morning Herald: They are words whic

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

全麦产品可以有效预防冠状心脏病,不过最少要含0.75克的全麦可溶纤维…… Whole grain barley and other products containing whole or milled barley are now allowed to claim th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

本篇是乔辛迪波沙达在TED 大学会议的一个短篇讲演,他与大家分享了一个关于推迟享受的有意义的试验,以及这个试验如何预示参与者以后的成就。他放映了小孩们各自尽最大努力不吃棉花糖

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

Oatmeal is good for you. It has fiber. Fiber is good for you. It keeps your colon clean and healthy. Oatmeal also contains whole grain. Whole grain is also good for you. It reduces the risk of heart diseases. It is recommended you eat 48 grams of who

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:和麦当劳叔叔比吃汉堡,快快快,快抢啊,慢了汉堡、薯条就被麦当劳叔叔吃光光啦。 操作指南:方向键控制行动

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

AS IT IS 2016-05-27 Twitter Teaches American Reporter How to Eat Somali Food Twitter教美国记者吃索马里食物 This is Whats Trending Today 今日时事热点。 Matt Pearce works for the Los Angeles Times. The newspaper sent him to Minneapoli

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Topic1 Are Housing Prices to Go Down? After the Spring Festival, now there is a new round of debate about the home price in China? As usual, some believe the price will rise, while some others bet the opposite. First of all, where is this debate comi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Is a fever always bad? That's the question for this Moment of Science. Don: [COUGHING] Y: Sounds like you have a bad cold, Don. D: [COUGHING] Y: Do you need some cough medicine? D: Nope. Y: Tylenol?? D: No thanks. Y: Don't you want anything to help y

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Time for the mail bag. Let's see what we have. Dear A Moment of Science. Are aliens going to eat us? Signed, Frightened. Well, Frightened, that's more of a science fiction question. But science does have something to say here, and sometimes purely im

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

The lifestyle that we see in pandas is quite enviable to many of us as all they do is eat and laze around in places. So basically all they do is eat and relax all day long. 我们当中的许多人对于熊猫的生活方式非常羡慕,它们基本上

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You consume fewer calories each day if you chew gum when you feel hungry. And go for fruit flavored gum because mint flavor makes some healthy food taste strange. 饿的时候嚼口香糖能使你吃

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Dear Annie: I am an attractive young woman with a history of anorexia. Thanks to loving friends, family and a wonderful boyfriend, I was able to recover and now enjoy eating healthful, well-balanced meals. Here's the problem. I hold a good job at a g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: It's not rocket science: Focus on lean protein, healthy fats and non-processed, unrefined carbohydrates such as vegetables, beans, whole grains and fruit. 这不难懂:多摄取低脂肉类、健

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topic 1-Popular TV Shows Change Names Popular matchmaking show If You Are The One 非诚勿扰, and music talent show The Voice of China 中国好声音, have had to changed their names due to copyright concerns. Topic 2-Summer Training Course After

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Doctors and nurses pose in operating theater during surgeryDoctors and nurses pose for photographs while a patient is still on surgery table at a hospital in Xi'an. This aroused online fury after more than one photo was posted online. Everyone

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Adrienne: So, what's your favorite thing to do in the winter? Lisa: My favorite thing to do in the winter is probably to go skiing. As I said before, forty-five minutes from Montreal is a great ski resort called St. Sauveur. You go up there for the d

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂