RYAN: I am kind of nervous. SARAH: Nervous? Why? RYAN: I don't know. I never went to a church before. I was not raised as a Christian, so I don't know what to do. SARAH: Don't worry. You don't have to do anything. All you have to do is listen. You w

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 留学英语口语

ALLEN: Oh, my God! I've been cheated! SARAH: What? What did you buy? ALLEN: It's a brick! I can't believe how stupid I was. Damn it! SARAH: What is it? Why did you buy a brick? ALLEN: There was a guy on the sidewalk. He had three new boxes, Panasoni

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 应急英语口语

JOSEPH: I need a haircut. SARAH: Do you have an appointment? JOSEPH: No, I don't. You look pretty busy today. Do you have an opening for me? SARAH: Yes, we do. I can cut your hair right now if you like. Do you need a shampoo too, or just a haircut?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber. Lyrics: Charles Hart, Richard Stilgoe, Mike Batt Vocal: Sarah Brightman nbsp; In sleep he sang to me In dreams he came That voice which calls to me And speaks my name And d

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

Sarah Jessica Parker: Fashion Is Her Middle Name With a 1)flirty sense of style and delightful good looks, Sarah Jessica Parker 2)personifies the all-American girl: free-spirited and self-confident, w

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

[00:03.28]My first two husbands were friends of my brother Dave. 我头两个丈夫也是我兄弟戴夫的朋友 [00:06.08]Both of them bastards. But then, so was my brother Dave. 都是混蛋,不过,我兄弟戴夫也是 [00:13.16]Things seemed to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-征婚广告

[00:03.60]- He seems really excited about her. - Where are Marc and Jason? -看来他很喜欢她 -马克和杰森呢? [00:06.60]They took the kids to Magic Mountain. 带孩子去魔幻山了 [00:07.96]The kids didnt even really want to go. The dads

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-征婚广告

[00:41.92]And obviously, Jonathan, youll be looking at Halley. 当然,到时你会望着希莉 [00:43.44]- (Laughter) - And thats when the actual ceremony will conclude. 然后大礼告成 [00:49.96]- Excuse me. I need some help over here. - What? 对

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-缘分天注定

The shark's oily liver keeps it buoyant 鲨鱼充满油脂的肝脏使它们 And balanced in the water. 能保持在水中的浮力和平衡 Hmm. 嗯 Okay, I just want to reconfirm your yard-sale requests. 好了,我再来确认一下你们对庭院拍

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

My brother and my father died. I went to your funerals. I know. No, you don't. 我哥哥和我爸爸都死了。我参加了你们的葬礼我知道。不,你不知道。 Mom had Walter, and I had no one. 妈妈有沃尔特,我谁都没有。 You

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Good Eats 美味佳肴 Well, said Mel. Our loan has been approved. That's great news. said her best friends Sarah. Now, we can open our own restaurant. Lets call it Good Eats! 跟你说哦,梅儿说我们的贷款已经核准了。真是好消息。她

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

SALESPERSON: May I help you? SARAH: Yes, I would like to return these slacks. SALESPERSON: Alright. Do you have your receipt? SARAH: Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week. SALESPERSON: And why are you returning them? SARAH: I bought them to go wit

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Adam was waiting for his friend Sarah. 亚当在等他的朋友莎拉。 He saw her across the street. 他看到她过了马路。 Her head was down, and she was looking at her phone. 她的头低着,正在看自己的手机。 She was always texti

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_2 你看 这是我的硬盘 唯一合理做法是 Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense 只存进有用的东西 真正有用的 to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful. 普通人总在脑

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

Margaret, hey. I wanted to ask you -- 玛格丽特,我想问你 We're having a baby shower for Sarah tomorrow night,and -- 明晚要为莎拉举办一场宝宝派对 Did you get in a fight or something? 你和人打架了吗 Oh, no, I had to clean

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Mom. It's not that bad. 妈妈,没那么糟糕 Ok. This device has a direct line into the precinct. 好了,这个设备与分局直接相连 Stay on the property, you're golden. 不出这间房子,你就没问题 Any questions? Yes. 有问题吗,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Hello everyone, this is Rosalyn from HJ English. Welcome to Brits vs Yanks, Written by a Brit. 【Spot the Difference 差异点播】 Something that Ive realized recently while talking to my American friends is that difference of usage in the wor

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ollie? I heard Thea's friend was ok. 奥利?我听说西娅的朋友没事 Yeah. That worked out ok. This Roy... is more than just a friend, isn't he? 完好解决了。这个罗伊不只是朋友,对不 Bad boys. Hook you every time. 坏男孩啊。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

How did you know Sarah had her hat with her when she went on the boat? 你怎么知道莎拉上船时带着帽子 You were so sure that the girl in the photo was Sarah. 你确信照片上的人是莎拉 Not because she was American,but because of her

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

What'd the stapler ever do to you? 订书机得罪你了 What is it, Laurel? I'm busy. The Hood's girlfriend is back. 怎么了劳瑞尔,我忙着呢,帽衫侠的女友回来了 Dad, I'm sorry about this morning. 爸,早上的事,我很抱歉

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季