沮丧时,我引吭高歌。 悲伤时,我开怀大笑。 病痛时,我加倍工作。 恐惧时,我勇往直前。 Today I will be master of my emotions The tides advance; the tides recede. Winter goes and summer comes. summer wanes and the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

觉察到这位挑战者的窘境,禅师说道:你拥有高超的弓箭术,但你缺乏自如射箭的心境。 Concentration After winning several archery contests,the young and rather boastful champion challenged a Zen master who was renowned

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

【英文原文】 'What a silly boy you are'! cried the Miller; 'I really don't know what is the use of sending you to school. You seem not to learn anything. Why, if little Hans came up here, and saw our warm fire, and our good supper, and our grea

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

I Am Nobody!Who are you? Are you nobody, too? Then theres a pair of us - dont tell! Theyd banish us, you know. How dreary to be somebody! How public, like a frog To tell your name the livelong day To an admiring bog! This poem is a typical Dickinso

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

I dwell in Possibility - A fairer House than Prose - More numerous of Windows - Superior - for Doors - Of Chambers as the Cedars - Impregnable of Eye - And for an Everlasting Roof The Gambrels of the Sky - Of Visitors - the fairest - For Occupation -

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

The Grass so little has to do - A Sphere of simple Green - With only Butterflies to brood And Bees to entertain - And stir all day to pretty Tunes The Breezes fetch along - And hold the Sunshine in its lap And bow to everything - And thread the Dews,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

A Thought went up my mind today - That I have had before - But did not finish - some way back - I could not fix the Year - Nor where it went - nor why it came The second time to me - Nor definitely, what it was - Have I the Art to say - But somewhere

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

A precious - mouldering pleasure - 'tis - To meet an Antique Book - In just the Dress his Century wore - A privilege - I think - His venerable Hand to take - And warming in our own - A passage back - or two - to make - To Times when he - was young -

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Because I could not stop for Death - He kindly stopped for me - The Carriage held but just Ourselves - And Immortality. We slowly drove - He knew no haste And I had put away My labor and my leisure too, For His Civility - We passed the School, where

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

编者按: 对我同样重要的另一个信仰就是,我的能力在球技中得到了证实。如果我不能投球,那我的名字与声誉都将毫无意义。对我而言,我觉得,任何赞誉之词都是对我付出努力的回报。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

学会聆听 ,日后定会成功。 Many people neglect this most important communication skill. Do you know that we spend an average of our waking day communicating? Of this communication time, 9% is spent writing, 16% reading, 30% talking and 45%

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The lives of most men are determined by their enviroment.They accept the circumstances amid which fate has thrown them not only resignation but even with good will.They are like streetcars running contendedly on their rails and they despise the sprig

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

A little Girl Sitting on a grassy grave, beneath one of the windows of the church, was a little girl.With her head bent back she was gazing up at the sky and singing, while one of her little hands was pointing to a tiny cloud that hovered like a gold

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

引言: 获得成功的首要条件喝最大秘诀是:把精力和财力完全集中于所干的事业上。 The prime condition great secrets of success It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinate posi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

My new sheets from the Under A Dollar store feel so luxurious, like they could maybe cost over a dollar, maybe even 2 or 3. Yup. It was a good day over at the Under A Dollar. Steak, bed stuff, and my new steak eatin' chair. Doesn't it worry you that

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Virtue 美德 Sweet day,so cool,so calm,so bright! 甜美的白昼,如此凉爽、安宁、明媚! The bridal of the earth and sky- 天地间完美的匹配----- The dew shall weep thy fall to-night; 今宵的露珠儿将为你的消逝而落泪;

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

of marriage single life 论结婚与独身 he that hath wife and children, hath given hostages to fortune; for they are impediment to great enterprises, either of virtue, or mischief. certainly, the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, h

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In a calm sea every man is a pilot. 风平浪静的大海上,每个人都是领航员。 But all sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all. Take the lot of the happiestit is a tangled yarn. Bereavements and blessings, on

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一个高三男生自杀了, 他从5楼宿舍的窗户跳了下去, 原因竟然是因为他母亲对他的怀疑。 A senior high school student committed suicide by jumping from the windows on the fifth floor. The reason was stunningly simple: his

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

家的温馨感觉散文(中英) In order to have a home and get married, they are often complain that no one looked forward to his return, and no one welcomed him, and so on. This clearly shows that he talked about the family, did not

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间