书信是人类交流的一种最古老也是最重要的方式之一,对于人类的交际具有重要的意义。大学生无论在何时何地,都需要因为各种原因而给相关人士写信,来表达自己的动机、目的和愿望等。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Ode on a Grecian Urn THOU still unravish'd bride of quietness, Thou foster-child of Silence and slow Time, Sylvan historian, who canst thus express A flowery tale more sweetly than our rhyme: What leaf-fringed legend haunts about thy shape Of deities

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Autumn SEASON of mists and mellow fruitfulness! Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun; Conspiring with him how to load and bless With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eaves run; To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees, And fill all frui

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

商务写作:商务书信写作10大注意事项1.切忌主客不分或模糊。 例子: Deciding to rescind the earlier estimate, our report was updated to include $40,000 for new equipment.应改为 Deciding to rescind our earlier estimate, we ha

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS LETTER WRITING 商务书信写作的基础知识 Ⅰ. Form and Structure of Business Letters 商务书信的书写格式及构成 1. Form 格式 (1) Full block form 齐头式 Blyco Textile Group B. V. Ossterstra 2,7524DZ E

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

中国有句古话,叫善始善终,我想我们既然有了漂亮的开头,当然也不能少了一个画龙点睛的结尾呀!所有我整理了一个美国朋友写给我的十八封邮件的结尾(closing statements)跟大家分享,并

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一、开首语 Pardon me, though a stranger to you personally, for taking liberty to address you these few lines. As I have not heard of you for long, I feel anxious. I must apologize for not having written to you previously. Please pard

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一般商业书信 收讫 您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。 I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention. 6月1日贵函敬悉。 W

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.请求建立商业关系 We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan, and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)贵函 Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly note; Your friendly advice; Yours. (2)本信

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(383) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.3. We await a good news with patience.4. We hope to receive a favourable

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一般商业书信 感谢 承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。 We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right. 在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

雅思写作:简单四步把握G类书信语气 书信是G类小作文的唯一形式,但根据其内容可以分为多种类别:如投诉信、询问信、求职信、友情信、道歉信、建议信、邀请信、感谢信等。要写好英文

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

在雅思G类写作中,书信的写作一直是重中之重。那么在这样的一个非常平常的题材下写出新意就是吸引考官的最好的一个方法。现在雅思频道向大家提供的10个与众不同的雅思G类书信写作结尾

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商业信函有其自身的特点。下面是商务书信写作中的几点注意事项,小心不要在你自己的工作中出现这样的错误哦! 1.切忌主客不分或模糊。例子: Deciding to rescind the earlier estimate, our report was

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 回信 本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。 We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreci

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sirs, May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the bes

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 希望愿望 我们盼望着您的好消息。 We hope to hear from you favourably. 您在商场上如有需求, 即盼来函询价。 I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market. 我们希望能收到您的订单。 We hop

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

On the Sea It keeps eternal whisperings around Desolate shores, and with its mighty swell Gluts twice ten thousand caverns, till the spell Of Hecate leaves them their old shadowy sound. Often 'tis in such gentle temper found, That scarcely will the v

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(369) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)