Unit 3 Make your diet/eating plan a healthy one. 第三节 制定一个健康的饮食计划 The best weight-loss plan,say experts at the American Dietetic Association.helps you shed pounds AND keeps you healthy in the long run.It should: 美国营养协

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Hold The Butter! Modern Diets Meet Holiday Traditions 别放黄油!符合节日传统的现代饮食 Rich, heavy food is a major part of the end of the year holidays in the United States. People in the US celebrate Thanksgiving on the third Thursday

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Some people eat to live, but there are others who live to eat. To live a long and healthy life, we must learn to have a balanced diet. A balanced diet simply means a bit of everything. A diet which in

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Unit 93:Give yourself a break 第93单元:放自己一马 Did you go off your diet? Welcome to the club ! 你在节食中破戒了吗?欢迎你加入我们的行列! You're only human.Don't come down on yourself. 你只是个凡人嘛。别责怪

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

UNIT 9 Health 健康 LISTENING 1 Healthy Diet 健康饮食 Vocabulary [1] 英式和美式英语中,有不少同样的意思用不同的字汇来表示的例子,例如下面 1~5 列出的英式英语字汇,请从( A ) ~ ( E )的美式英语

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Karlo: Let's talk about Croatian cuisine, is there such a thing? Vesna: I would roughly say yes, but traditionally, the continental and the coastal part of the country has different cooking traditions. Karlo: Why do you think is that? Vesna: It proba

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Ancient Bones Reveal Ancient Diet, Lifestyle Scientists learned recently that fish was the main source of protein for people in southern Scandinavia many thousands of years ago. They also ate other animals that live in the water. The findings come fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Vegans have substantially lower death rates than meat-eaters, a major study has found. The study has been published in the JAMA Internal Medicine Journal and reignites debate around increasingly popular vegan diets amid conflicting medical advice and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mediterranean Diet 地中海饮食 What it is: A traditional Mediterranean diet, eaten by people in Greece, Italy and Spain, emphasizes seasonality. 它是什么:传统的地中海饮食是希腊、意大利和西班牙人的饮食方式,它强调季

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

AS IT IS 2015-02-09 Diet of North Koreans Has Changed Little in 50 Years 朝鲜人50年来的饮食几乎无变化 A study of United Nations data shows the diet of North Koreans has changed little over the past 50 years. The American-based magazine N

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Shall I make some coffee, Louna? 我来煮点儿咖啡好吗,罗娜? That's a good idea, Alice. 是个好主意,艾丽斯。 It's ready. Do you want any milk? 煮好啦,要放点儿牛奶吗? Just a little, please. 请稍微放点儿吧。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How would you like your eggs? 你要的蛋怎么烹饪? I'd like scrambled eggs. 我要炒鸡蛋。 Place two egg yolks in a bowl, add a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt, and beat the mixture until it is thick. 在碗中放两个蛋黄,加一茶

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

From VOA Learning English, this is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. And Im June Simms. Today we tell about evidence that early humans were meat-eaters much earlier than scientists have thought. We also tell about an anci

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

今天我们要学的词是disorder。 Disorder, 有失调,疾病的意思。美国全国睡眠基金会的研究发现, The study found that watching television, playing video games, or checking emails before going to bed might be causes for sle

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

怀孕前饮食差可能引起早产 WASHINGTON, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Women who eat too much fat and sugar foods and takeaway before they become pregnant are more likely to have a preterm birth, a new study said Friday. The study, published in the U.S.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university. 托德:亚历克斯,你现在在上大学。 Alex: Yeah 亚历克斯:对。 Todd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat? 托德:那你都吃什么食物? Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Wanted to flash this watch, I flash it all the time. 一直想炫耀一下这块表,我总是拿它来炫耀。 It's my antique pocket watch, and it makes me look British, and I need that for my analysis. 这是我的古董怀表,它让我带有英

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

在第二十章中,一开始,乔布斯对自己的私生女丽萨布伦南(Lisa Brennan)十分的冷漠和疏远。他说:我不希望做父亲,所以我不做。(I didnt want to be a father, so I wasnt)这种情况直到丽萨八岁时

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

September 30 9月30日 Read it! 读读看! Mark is not doing well today. 马克今天不舒服。 He slept fine, but he forgot an important part of his diet ─ breakfast! 他睡得还好,但是他忘记饮食里面很重要的一部分──早餐

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语