时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:伍迪单口相声精选


英语课

   Wanted to flash this watch, I flash it all the time.


  一直想炫耀一下这块表,我总是拿它来炫耀。
  It's my antique pocket watch, and it makes me look British, and I need that for my analysis.
  这是我的古董怀表,它让我带有英伦风范,这在我做心理分析时很需要。
  It is a gorgeous gold pocket watch, however, and I'm proud of it.
  这是块精美的金质怀表,而我很自豪我拥有它。
  My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch.
  我爷爷临终前躺在床上把这表卖给了我。
  My grandfather was a very insignificant 1 man.
  我爷爷是个很微不足道的人。
  At his funeral, his hearse followed the other cars.
  送他出殡时,他的灵车跟在其他车子后面。
  It was a nice funeral, you would have liked it, it was a catered 2 funeral.
  那是个很不错的葬礼,你们也一定会喜欢,是个包办了食物的葬礼。
  It was held in a big hall with accordion 3 players, and the buffet 4 table was a replica 5 of the deceased in potato salad.
  那是在一个大厅里举行的,还有人演奏手风琴,食品桌用土豆色拉复制成逝者的模样。

adj.无关紧要的,可忽略的,无意义的
  • In winter the effect was found to be insignificant.在冬季,这种作用是不明显的。
  • This problem was insignificant compared to others she faced.这一问题与她面临的其他问题比较起来算不得什么。
提供饮食及服务( cater的过去式和过去分词 ); 满足需要,适合
  • We catered for forty but only twenty came. 我们准备了40客饭菜,但只来了20个人。
  • They catered for everyone regardless of social rank. 他们为所有人服务而不计较其社会地位。
n.手风琴;adj.可折叠的
  • The accordion music in the film isn't very beautiful.这部影片中的手风琴音乐不是很好。
  • The accordion music reminds me of my boyhood.这手风琴的乐声让我回忆起了我的少年时代。
n.自助餐;饮食柜台;餐台
  • Are you having a sit-down meal or a buffet at the wedding?你想在婚礼中摆桌宴还是搞自助餐?
  • Could you tell me what specialties you have for the buffet?你能告诉我你们的自助餐有什么特色菜吗?
n.复制品
  • The original conservatory has been rebuilt in replica.温室已按原样重建。
  • The young artist made a replica of the famous painting.这位年轻的画家临摹了这幅著名的作品。
标签: 相声
学英语单词