第10期:After the Meal 在机上用餐后 X:What would you like for dessert,sir?We have a choice of cake or ice cream. X:先生,您想吃什么甜点?我们有蛋糕和冰淇凌供您选择。 Y:No,thank you .I dont need any.Yo a see,im on a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Lesson25 Globalization of Food Diversity In the 1990s, when use of the term globalization had become commonplace, it appeared that the long record of interconnections between peoples and places had greatly intensified over the previous 30 years, prod

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

9. I always blame my daughter for not helping with the housework. 我总是责备女儿,因为她不帮我干家务活。 还能这样说: My daughter is often blamed for not helping me with the housework. Because my daughter doesn't help me do t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Tidy up the room. 收拾一下你的房间。 还能这样说: Clean up your room. Clear your room. 应用解析: tidy sth. away 将某物收起;使房间等显得整齐; tidy oneself a bit 梳理一下; tidy up after dinner 饭后收拾餐

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Robyn Williams: And so to a mummies aspect that did not get celebrated at all last weekend, and there are plenty of them. This is Wendy Zukerman: Wendy Zukerman: For 7,000 years we humans have mummified our dead. Yes, the ancient cultures of Chile, E

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

No matter whether in the realm of cuisine or linguistics, 不管在中餐还是在中文里 the word taste encapsulates infinite possibilities. 神奇的味字似乎都充满了无限的可能性 Besides gustatory and olfactory experiences, 除了味觉

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Vesna: Tell me something about the cuisine you prefer? Karlo: My favorite kind is my mum's cooking. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. I'm used to and prefer Mediterranean cuisine. I love food to be healthy cooked and try to hold onto my eating sche

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Environment protection is not only about green forests, tigers, blue skies, and a handful of NGOs arguing for a noble course. It's big business. With rapid population growth and aggressive speed of industrialization the world over, supplies of pollut

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 高等院校英语专业本科听力

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What predicted a healthy diet more than anything else is the fact that it was being cooked by a human being, not a corporation. 想知道饮食是否健康,关键在于你吃的食物是由人煮

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Did you say you like Chinese food? 你说你喜欢吃中国菜? Oh, yeah, especially Cantonese and Sichuan food. They're really my favorites. 哦,是的,特别是粤菜和川菜,它们是我最喜欢吃的。 So you like highly seasoned and p

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Can we talk about Chinese cooking? 我们能谈谈中国烹饪吗? OK. 行啊! As you know, Guangdong, Sichuan, Shandong and Jiangsu cuisines are the four most famous Chinese cuisines. Which one do you like most? 你知道粤菜、川菜、鲁菜和

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

模仿文本: Occasionally on the Food Programme we do something very simple, just let people talk about food and their lives through food. We've discovered over the years that culinary tales can be powerful and revealing, making other cultures more

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my debts, but I really want to be a nutritionist, so I'm saving some mo

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

今天我们要学的词是dietary。 Dietary, 跟饮食有关的。 The U.S. Federal government released new dietary guidelines on Monday, 美国联邦政府星期一公布了最新饮食指南。 The dietary recommendations call for cutbacks in sal

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Lesson 334 Your pulse is regular. 1.Your pulse is regular.您的脉搏正常。 2.I have a regular diet.我的饮食是有规律。 3.I'm not a regular lawyer.我不是正式的律师。 4.He has no regular work.他没有正式的工作。 5.It's my

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Trying to lose weight can be difficult, and while we all know a good combination of exercise and diet is essential, which one is more important? 要减肥可能很困难,而且我们都知道最有

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The second most common cause of fatigue comes from lack of physical activity and a poor diet. Study after study finds that adults who began light exercise a few times a week reported more energy

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Sometimes its easy to understand how an evolutionary change took place, but its more difficult to understand why. For example, consider the beautiful birds of paradise which live in the forests of New Guinea. The males of many bird-of-paradise specie

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Topic: How to Improve Your English? 如何提高你的英语?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Topic: How to Improve Your English? 如何提高你的英语?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语