How do you do? My name is Mary Wang. How do you do? I am Nancy Wright. Nice to meet you,Mrs Wright Very Nice to meet you,too. This is my husband, Dick. How do you do, Mary. How do you do ,Mr Wright. I'm so happy to meet you. You must be tired after t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 游学英语

Han, that toast is trendy foodie food. It'll die here, like my soul did. 阿憨,那个吐司是潮流美食。在这里只会死去,就像我的灵魂。 Our customers are just plain, normal people. 我们的顾客都只是平凡的普通人罢了。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

【生词预览】 callout 大喊 【笑话原文】 Whichwoman? OneeveningIdrovemyhusband'scartotheshoppingmall.Onmyreturn,Inoticedthathowdustytheoutsideofhiscarwasandcleaneditupabit.WhenIfinallyenteredthehouse,Icalledout. Thewomanwholovesyouthemost

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Complaints From Unhappy Husbands 不幸福的老公都会有哪些抱怨? I Wish She'd Appreciate Me A little More 我希望她能更理解我 The expert says: Whether you work in an office, run a household, or some combination of the two, you're b

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

CHEST: You are practical person. Straightforward and do not beat around the bush. To you, convenience is of paramount至高无上的importance. You hate to be distracted when concentrating and are imp

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Makes you feel safe 1.安全感 2. Completely trusts you 2.完全信任你 3. Truly appreciates everything you do 3.完全感激你做的一切 4. Is a good laugh 4.好玩有意思 5. Says 'I love you' when he feels it 5.感到爱你的时候就表达

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Future Husband, 亲爱的未来老公: I'm not yet sure whether you exist, though I'd like to believe that you do. While it may not make much logical sense, you've been on my mind lately. I haven't thought much about what you'll look like, how

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

husbeen 惟妻命是从的丈夫 在女性越发独立的社会,像家庭妇男、家庭煮夫这样的称呼已经司空见惯了。不过,在有些家庭,丈夫不但要操持家务,还要服从妻子的一切命令,毫无地位可言。这

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

A brand new store has just opened that sells Husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance: You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors and the value of the products increase as you ascen

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Youve finally tied the knot with your other half, and are moving in together soon. Your parents have stopped nagging at you, and youre no longer the subject of awkward questions from your relatives. You couldnt have asked for more, right? But as youl

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Future Husband, 亲爱的未来老公: I'm not yet sure whether you exist, though I'd like to believe that you do. While it may not make much logical sense, you've been on my mind lately. I haven't thought much about what you'll look like, how

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Ive been really stressed. Its the end of the year and Ive got so much stuff to do! I feel like Imdrowning in work. 我近来压力非常大,到年底了,要做的事情很多,我感觉我要溺死在工作里了。 2. The stress is seriously

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A mother who was left cold after receiving an 'unwrapped' box of chocolates for her birthday has urged other women to share their worst present horror stories. 一位妈妈在生日当天收到一盒拆开的巧克力作为礼物,感觉倍受冷落。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Language Points B: I'm sold! I want to book this trip. I don't care what it costs! Money is no object! how much something costs is not important If money was no object, what sort of a house would you live in?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

语言无处不歧义。中文里就有好多搞笑的拥有多种含义的歧义句,比如:他背着媳妇做了不少事。到底是夫妻情深,背着老婆干活,还是偷鸡摸狗,躲着老婆干坏事呢?再比如:开刀的是她老

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

前段时间随着集美貌与才华于一身的女子-papi酱在微博走红,网络上关于网红的议论又热闹起来纵观这几年微博的发展史,大家应该不难发现,微博在我们生活中的普及和渗透,很大程度上要归

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

前段时间随着集美貌与才华于一身的女子-papi酱在微博走红,网络上关于网红的议论又热闹起来纵观这几年微博的发展史,大家应该不难发现,微博在我们生活中的普及和渗透,很大程度上要归

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

And it's like I talk to people.Who did you talk to,Oh,my god. 我和其他人谈话 你都和谁谈天呢 天呐 I'll say it,because I'll never able to say this again. 我告诉你 因为以后就没机会说了 I was sitting there and talk to Brad a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

里约奥运虽然已经是过去时了,但是奥运期间表现不凡的我国运动员们仍然占据着微博热搜啊看来这一次的老公热火力不小,除了科科和奶龙,大白羊和包子宁泽涛这两对经典cp,还有泥石流傅

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语