Jeff : What do you usually do on Sundays? Betty: I usually go for a walk in the mountains. Jeff : Does your husband go with you? Betty: No. He doesn't. Jeff : What does he do? Betty: He usually plays tennis. 他通常打网球 杰弗:你星期天通常

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(396) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

本期《比弗利娇妻》精彩继续:土豪人妻再次返回演播室,旧事重提矛盾凸显,她们会再一次展开激烈的交锋吗?靓妞一直在喊自己很受伤,到底发生了什么事?本不愿再接受与少妇的感情,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

This morning on Today's Relationships, love and looks, ladies if you are smoking hot, well, guess what? You might want to think or you think you should have a hubby who is just as good looking as you are. But turns out a striking new study is turnin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

我昨天晚上特别倒霉,不小心一屁股坐在了自己的眼镜上,把鼻梁架坐断了。我先是用万能胶粘,不管用,又用胶纸粘,也不管用。我老公说可以试试,看能不能焊上,如果还是不管用的话,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

我老公几星期前突发奇想,说要装修厨房。我材料都看好了,可他又说,也许应该再等等,简直气死我了。我们今天要学的习惯用语,就特别适合形容这种举棋不定的态度。Blow hot and cold。Bl

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

我们家的洗衣机上星期坏了,我到商店去买了个新的,说好了昨天送到家里来。我专门请假在家里等,到最后也没等来。我打电话过去问,才知道他们把时间改成了明天,真是气死我了,我真

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Topic1-Volvo Vows End of Combustion Cars with New Electric Push Volvo is the first major car company to announce when it will stop developing cars that run on good ol' internal combustion engines. Starting in 2019, all of Volvo's new models will be h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

This is my husband/daughter/son/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend. 这是我的老公、女儿、儿子、朋友、男朋友(BF)、女朋友(GF) 旅行时用到的基本介绍 daughter的发音与dollar(美元)doctor (医生)相差很多哦!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

讲解文本: mean 刻薄的,讨厌的,难相处的,吝啬的 Don't be so mean to your little brother. 别对弟弟这么刻薄。 Her husband is very mean about money. 她的丈夫在金钱上很吝啬。 Why are you so mean? What did I do! 你

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

释义: give birth to 生下 表示生孩子或引起某种事端,像 give birth to sb 一样,to 后面加上自己生下的孩子即可。 例句: You and Jill will give birth to a very smart baby. 你和吉尔生下了一个聪明伶俐的孩

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Dear Annie: I am a young married woman. My husband, let's call him Pete, is very possessive and jealous. He also has an anger problem. Anytime I go to the store, he wants to know exactly what store I am going to, who I'm going with, when I am going t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Dialogue: 老公:这么晚了,还在淘宝呀? Honey : Itslate, you're still shopping on taobao? 小凡:嗯,马上要过年了,准备买些年货。 Fan: yeah, Spring festivalis coming in about a week so Im getting ready to buy a few thin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

-We are throw to be enjoying one of the world's most successful recording artist Avril Lavigne who sold more than o 30 million albums, 50 million singles worldwide. Today she's releasing her faith studio album, Avril Lavigne is already NO.1 in thirte

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

万众瞩目!格莱美开场震撼登场,Beyonce 联手老公 JayZ 带来大热单曲《Drunk In Love》,Bee夫妇现场有亲密互动!JayZ 和 Bee 姐在一起时总是有种莫名的二感,也许这就是真爱!他一个人表演时才是真

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

歌词: [Intro: Beyonc] I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby? I want you, na na Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

十年了!女神依旧美得无可救药。新单《Let Me Go》演绎着那么精彩。毕竟十年了,时间不算短,可能是17岁的桀骜不驯让我们爱上她,但是她一直那么青春澎湃,她没有变,只是表达给这个世界

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

释义: give birth to 生下 表示生孩子或引起某种事端,像 give birth to sb 一样,to 后面加上自己生下的孩子即可。 例句: You and Jill will give birth to a very smart baby. 你和吉尔生下了一个聪明伶俐的孩

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Topic 1-China Grants Legal Status to Ride-Hailing Services China has issued the first national regulation on ride-hailing services after two years of discussion and study. The move marks the legalization of on-demand private vehicle taxi services. Wh

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Tourism, advertising 'least trusted' industries in ChinaTrust is a heavy topic in Chinese society. A newly released report on China's social psychology shows a general improvement in social trust, especially in government and media, but trust

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

wait for 等待某人 We're all still waiting for someone to come. 我们还在等着有人过来。 I've been waiting for this a long time. 我已经等了很久了。 I'm waiting for my husband. He's bringing the car. 我正在等老公。他去取车

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语