打工姐妹花第四季 第3期:陌陌上抓老公
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第四季
英语课
Han, that toast is trendy foodie food. It'll die here, like my soul did.
阿憨,那个吐司是潮流美食。在这里只会死去,就像我的灵魂。
Our customers are just plain, normal people.
我们的顾客都只是平凡的普通人罢了。
Hey, everybody! And sophie. Guess what? 78 guys want me on Tinder. Oh, 79! Now it's 80!
大家好!以及苏菲。你们猜怎么着?陌陌上有78个男的想约我。79个了!现在80个了!
How long have you been on Tinder?
你玩陌陌多久了啊?
Ten minutes!
十分钟!
Oh, look, oh, my gosh! This guy's a plumber 1. Are you kidding me?
看呀,我的老天爷!这男的是猛男水管工,不是骗我吧?
Yes, that's a match! And this guy isn't even wearing a shirt! That's another big yes!
当然好,约!而这家伙还裸上身呢!确定一定以及肯定约!
Oh, gosh, girls, I'll be over here, looking at boys in my booth.
天啊,姑娘们,我会在这里,在我的卡座里挑男宠。
Hey, I know a girl who met her husband on tinder.
我就认识一个女的在陌陌上认识她老公的。
No, wait, she saw her husband on tinder.
等等,不,她是在陌陌上抓到她老公。
Hey, are wheelchairs sexy?
坐轮椅的有轮椅诱惑吗?
I guess it depends on who's in one.
看看是谁坐在上面吧。
I say no.
不约。
Hold the presses.
各位观众稍安勿躁。
I just got a new tweet from my gal 2, Kim Kardashian.
我的好姐妹发了条新推特啦,金·卡戴珊。
Oh, she just bought her some new boots in Manhattan.
她在曼哈顿买了双新靴子。
Kim Kardashian is epic 3. She was on the cover of Vogue 4. She's on fire.
金·卡戴珊超屌。她还上了《时尚》杂志的封面,超火。
So? I've been on fire. That's the last time I try witchcraft 5 for the free snacks.
那又怎样?我也超火过啊。我上次用巫术来弄免费零食时,被人当女巫烧。
I love the Kardashians. They're like the Kennedys but with bigger asses 6.
我好爱卡戴珊家族的人。她们就像是有大屁股的肯尼迪家族。
Text me next time. This whole talking thing is insane.
下次用短信联系我。讲话这事太傻逼了。
Hi! Who would I talk to about finding the owner of Max's Homemade Cupcakes?
你们好!如果我想找麦克斯自制小蛋糕店的老板,请问我该找哪位呢?
That's Max. I'm Caroline. We're the owners of this store.
她是麦克斯,我叫卡洛琳。我们共同拥有这家店。
And about four pairs of socks.
我们还拥有大概四双袜子。
Great. Wonderful. Such a cute shop. Would you be interested in having a popular...
太好了,真棒,这家店超有爱。你们有兴趣参加一档出名的...
Yes.
好。
I didn't finish my sentence.
我都还没说完呢。
Sorry, I just haven't heard the word "popular" in so long.
抱歉,我太久没听到"出名"这个词了。
Oh, yeah, she's over. She's the Blockbuster video of people.
是啊,她过气了。她就像过气倒光的百事达一样。
Would you be interested in having a popular reality show filmed here?
那你们有兴趣让一档出名的真人秀在这里拍摄吗?
1 plumber
n.(装修水管的)管子工
- Have you asked the plumber to come and look at the leaking pipe?你叫管道工来检查漏水的管子了吗?
- The plumber screwed up the tap by means of a spanner.管子工用板手把龙头旋紧。
2 gal
n.姑娘,少女
- We decided to go with the gal from Merrill.我们决定和那个从梅里尔来的女孩合作。
- What's the name of the gal? 这个妞叫什么?
3 epic
n.史诗,叙事诗;adj.史诗般的,壮丽的
- I gave up my epic and wrote this little tale instead.我放弃了写叙事诗,而写了这个小故事。
- They held a banquet of epic proportions.他们举行了盛大的宴会。
4 Vogue
n.时髦,时尚;adj.流行的
- Flowery carpets became the vogue.花卉地毯变成了时髦货。
- Short hair came back into vogue about ten years ago.大约十年前短发又开始流行起来了。
5 witchcraft
n.魔法,巫术
- The woman practising witchcraft claimed that she could conjure up the spirits of the dead.那个女巫说她能用魔法召唤亡灵。
- All these things that you call witchcraft are capable of a natural explanation.被你们统统叫做巫术的那些东西都可以得到合情合理的解释。
标签:
打工姐妹花