打工姐妹花第四季 第10期:半人半海豚
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第四季
英语课
Ah, hello! I have an open diner and no diner staff!
各位好啊!我的餐厅开门了,却没有员工上班!
Han, look, I made perfect bread.
阿憨,快看!我做出了完美的面包。
It's bigger than I'm used to.
比我之前吃的那种还"大"。
Let me just take a minute and breathe. And I'm sure I can take it all in.
给我一分钟,做个深呼吸。我相信我一定能全部"塞进去"。
Well, if you need any help, Caroline's got some make-up remover.
如果你需要帮忙,卡洛琳还剩点"卸妆油"哦。
Kiki tweet, Kiki tweet, Kiki tweet!
小金金发推特了,小金金发推特了!
She's saying "Kiki tweet"!
她说"金·卡戴珊发推特了"!
How did he understand that? Is he part dolphin?
他怎么听懂了,难道他是半人半海豚吗?
Kim Kardashian tweeted a pic of my mean cupcakes and said, "Max's Homemade Cupcakes #notcool."
金·卡戴珊拍了一张我的仇恨小蛋糕发上推特还写道"麦克斯自制小蛋糕,标签是太过分了"。
Oh, my God, Kim Kardashian hates someone I know!
我的老天,我居然认识金·卡戴珊讨厌的人耶!
That went out to 22 million people!
有2200万人会看到这条推特!
I'm so sorry.
对不起嘛。
Why? Do you know how many people can't stand the Kardashians? Our cupcake window will be packed! Cut me loose.
干嘛道歉?你知道有多少人受不了卡戴珊家族吗?我们的小蛋糕窗口肯定会爆满!快帮我剪断。
Hey, Caroline, we're finally about to scissor.
卡洛琳,我们俩终于要剪刀了。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
We got a business to run. Cut it, I'll be fine.
我们还有生意要忙。快剪吧,我会没事的。
Yeah, you're gonna need that lollipop 1.
没错,你需要这根棒棒糖。
Yeah, I know, those Kardashians are the worst. That's why I don't keep up with them anymore.
我知道,卡戴珊一家烂透了。所以我才没有继续与她们同行。
All right, Max. Okay, that's it.
行了,麦克斯,准备打烊啦。
Just one left. Not bad. And your hair's not bad either.
还剩一个,业绩不错。你的头发也不错。
标签:
打工姐妹花