The next day was fine, just as Joe had said. It was so fine that the children could hardly believe there had been such a storm. But how hungry they were! No breakfast today, Joe called in a loud voice. Think you can take it? Oh, sure, said Benny. But

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 3 黄色小屋的秘密 The Yellow House Mys

苏斯博士双语系列 (PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 苏斯博士Dr.Seuss经典童书绘本

段津简介: 段津先生1953年毕业于北京外国语学院,被派往朝鲜开城中国人民志愿军停战谈判代表团任翻译,属于新中国第一代英语翻译。曾为陈毅、邓小平、李先念、郭沫若等老一代国家领导

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

迷你对话: A:What is the matter with your mother? 你的母亲怎么啦? B:She isget along inyearsand often has a headache. 她年纪太大了,经常头疼。 A:Please tell her I hope that she will soon feel better. 请转告她,我我希望

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

A song to the oak, the brave old oak, 歌颂橡树,勇敢的老橡树 Who hath ruled in the greenwood long; 森林之主的老橡树; Here's health and renown to his broad green crown, 他那宽阔的绿王冠象征健康和名望, And his fift

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

著名乡村民谣女歌手哈瑞斯为电影《断背山》演唱的插曲《一份永不老的爱》。获63届美国电影电视金球奖最佳原创歌曲奖。惜败给电影《川流熙攘》的插曲《 生活不易 》,最终与今年的奥斯卡奖无缘。 电影中,两个男孩不为世人认同的情感归宿无果而终。就像歌中唱到的,在一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We were sleeping in for years, letting go of our friends Scaring our friends We were seeing clear and closing our eyes And our lashes intertwined The things you find in the backseat of your mind What you find And we filled each others footprints in t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

老外教口音:如何说一口标准美式口音 Hello, I'm Gareth Jameson. I'm an actor and a voice coach from www.londonvoicelessons.com. Here are some tips for working on your voice! 大家好,我是Gareth Jameson。我是www.londonvoicelesso

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

The sick lion A lion had come to the end of his days. He lay helpless under a tree. The animals came around him. When they saw that he was going to die, they thought to themselves,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Metoo运动 在美国一说起Me too,大家都会第一时间想到: Metoo movement: 我也是运动 美国金牌制作人哈维温斯坦的性骚扰丑闻曝光之后,兴起了这一项社会运动,它呼吁所有曾经被骚扰过的女性挺

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

著名乡村民谣女歌手哈瑞斯为奥斯卡电影《断背山》演唱的歌曲《一份永不老的爱》。获63届美国电影电视金球奖最佳原创歌曲奖。惜败给电影《川流熙攘》的插曲《生活不易》,最终与2006年的奥斯卡奖无缘。 电影中,两个男孩不为世人认同的情感归宿无果而终。就像歌中唱到的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

For years you've wondered why you could never fully relate to other people your age. 这么多年来,你可能一直在想,为什么你与同龄人总是有点格格不入。 What about hookup culture is appealing? Why are girls showing their mid

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典歌曲-老橡树上的黄丝带Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree--Perry Como I'm comin' home, I've done my time Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free Then you'll know just wh

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

In the old, old hall the old clock stands, 在很旧的大厅里立着一座老时钟, And round and round move the steady hands; 沉稳的指针一圈一圈在走动, With its tick, tick, tick, both night and day, 伴随着滴答、滴答、滴答

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Bomb disposal experts have carried out a controled explosion as Manchester the United home ground old Traford. Police described the object as looking incredibly like an explosive device, but later concluded it was not viable. Manchester the United Ma

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Topic1-Young generation of migrant workers seek white-collar jobs Latest statistics show that becoming a white-collar worker is the dream job for the younger generation of migrant workers. They are not interested in following the footsteps of their m

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

How to be confident? Ditch the comparisons 不要老和别人比 You are you. That's all that can be expected of you.There's really no point in comparing the unique person that is yourself to someone else. Just remember: You have not walked the same

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

There was a rich couple who was throwing a big new year party at their house. So they went shopping at a market where everything was of high cost and had a fixed price. They wanted to maintain their high living standards so didn't mind paying a lot f

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

模仿句子:We fought a hard and difficult battle and today I feel vindicated, because the Greek people gave a clear mandate to carry on fighting inside and outside our country to uphold the pride of our people. 翻译:我们曾艰难奋战,今天

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

经典歌曲:老橡树上的黄丝带 (Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole ) I'm coming home I've done my time Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free Then you'll know just what to do if

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲