(BBC News)Researchers in England and Kenya have found that older elephants help a herd to survive. (英国国家广播公司报道)英国与肯尼亚的研究人员发现,老象对象群的生存有帮助。 The older elephant's memories were f

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

010 Last Dream for an Old Oak Tree Once upon a time, there was a large oak tree in the forest. This oak tree was very old. One day during the hot summer, a mayfly flew by and alighted on a leaf of the oak tree. Mayfly, you must be so sad. Why? You ge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

在老橡树上系黄丝带 Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree 1971年10月14日《纽约邮报》刊登了一个故事,故事的名字叫《回家》(Going Home):长途车上坐着一位沉默不语的男子,在同车的年轻游客的盘

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

1971年10月14日《纽约邮报》刊登了一个故事,故事的名字叫《回家》(Going Home):长途车上坐着一位沉默不语的男子,在同车的年轻游客的盘问下终于开了口。原来他刚从监狱出来,释放前曾写信给妻子:如果她已另有归宿,他也不责怪她;如果她还爱着他,愿意他回去,就在

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Scheduling bosses meeting A: Excuse me, Bill? B: Hi, Christine. Hows it going? A: Fine, thanks. Mr. Emory would like to meet with Mr. Macmillan tomorrow afternoon. Can you take a look at his book? B: Sure, just a second. All right, what time? 安排老

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

The disabled men who act as each other's arms and eyes Two disabled men, one blind, one a double amputee, have spent over ten years planting trees together in rural China. I am his hands, he is my eyes, says Haixia. We are good partners. The elder of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed 有人说,爱是条河 容易将柔弱的芦苇淹没 Some say love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed 有人说,爱是把剃刀 会任由你的灵魂流血 Some say love it is a h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

《Careless Whisper》这首歌讲的是威猛的核心乔治同时爱上了三个女孩,别人在谈论这件事情,他的正式女友知道了这个秘密,结果大家心照不宣,跳最后一个舞 Careless whisper(无心快语) I feel s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

The lion and the fox The lion once said that he was sick on his death bed. So he asked all the animals to come and listen to his last wishes. The goat came to the lion’s cave. He stood there and lis

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

JUDY WOODRUFF: People have been warned for years about the dangers of eating too many saturated fats and the risks they pose for heart disease. But a new analysis of more than 70 studies finds that saturated fats do not necessarily lead to greater pr

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Chapter13 The Hare And The tortoise The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. I have never been beaten, he said, when I run at full speed, no one is faster than me. The tortoise said quietly, I will race with you. That is a go

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Old Faithful 老忠实喷泉是美国黄石公园中最负盛名的景观。黄石最著名的间歇泉是老忠实喷泉,它不像其他喷泉那样爆发没有规律,它每隔几十分钟,就会喷发一次,从不叫旅客失望。它始终如一

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest