My Pledge My Oath II 我的誓言II I can’t stand my poor English! I can’t stand my ten years of wasted time! I can’t stand being looked down upon! I can’t stand being laughed at! I want to im

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(942) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

space--空间 spring--春季 spirit--精神 speak--说话 spaghetti--意大利面条 spell--拼写 spend--花费 special--特别的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

Really? I interrupted, fascinated. 真的?我打断了他的话,有些着迷。 But you said you were the only one who could hear people's thoughts. 可你说过你是唯一一个能听到别人的思想的人。 That's true. She knows other thin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

His eyes appraised me, taking in the damp hair, the tattered shirt. 他的眼睛审视着我,看着湿漉漉的头发,破烂的恤衫。 He raised one eyebrow. Nice. 他扬起一侧眉毛。不错。 I grimaced. 我扮了个鬼脸。 No, it looks

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Sounds like a good idea to me, I agreed as I headed up the stairs. 听起来对我来说是个不错的主意。我赞同道,冲上楼。 'Night, honey, he called after me. 晚安,甜心。他在我身后喊道。 No doubt he would be listening c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

How was your day? I asked. 你今天过得怎么样?我问道。 The words were rushed; I was dying to escape to my room. 这话说得太仓促了。我迫不及待地想要逃回我自己的房间。 Good. The fish were biting... how about you? Di

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Then we both heard the sound of tires on the brick driveway, saw the headlights flash through the front windows, down the hall to us. 然后我们都听到了轮胎行走在砖砌的车道上的生气,看见了车灯从前窗里照进来,穿过前厅

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

His expression shifted instantly to chagrin. Are you very angry with me? 他的神情立刻变得苦恼起来。你很生我的气吗? That depends! I felt and sounded like I'd had the breath knocked out of me. 那得看情况!我感觉到,也能

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

kissy face 轻度嘟嘟嘴 duck face 重度嘟嘟嘴 常见于姑娘们的自拍 Tinder 一款国外的社交软件,类似国内的陌陌和探探 Netflix and chill. 俚语,一夜情 WeChat is innovative due to things like people near by and shak

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I feel that this award was not made to me as a man, but to my work--a life's work in the agony and sweat of the human spirit, not for glory and least of all for profit, but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something which did not ex

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

What interests do you have outside work? 工作之余你有什么兴趣爱好? I work out at a sports club three times a week. 我每周在体育俱乐部运动三次。 After lifting weights for about an hour,I swim for half an hour. 做完1小时的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

So we humans have an extraordinary potential for goodness, 人类为善的潜力没有尽头, but also an immense power to do harm. 但为恶的能力也不可小觑。 Any tool can be used to build or to destroy. 任何工具,在人类手里都可

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

A voice from the sea to the mountains, 一个声音,从海洋滚过山脉, From the mountains again to the sea; 接着,又从山脉荡回海洋, A call from the deep to the fountains, 一声呼唤,发自喷泉深处, O spirit! be glad and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Everyday routine 每天小事 Rest and refresh. 休息并恢复精神 My body signals me when it has had enough. When I fail to listen is when I crash and burn. Im learning to back off the gas a little more and to take the time to unwind, decompress,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends WithPeople Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They won't be needy. 他们不会需要精神支持。 Everyone has that friend that constantly wants your attention or affection. 每个人都有不断地想要

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

世博会英语口语情景对话(2):见面迟到、寒暄、喝点东西等 A、晚上好,李,对不起,我来迟了。 Good evening, Lee. Sorry for my being late. B、晚上好,约翰先生,没有关系,在交通高峰时开车真费事,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

With the reindeer meat and my parachute packed away, 收好鹿肉和降落伞之后 I head straight for the trees where I can make a fire.And this deep snow is a serious workout! 我径直去找可以生火的树林 在厚重的雪中行走真吃力

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Chapter 32 Chivalry 第三十二章 骑士精神 It was quite natural that the professional fighting-men of the Middle Ages should try to establish some sort of organisation for their mutual benefit and protection. 欧洲中世纪的职业战士会尝试

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Many have traveled this road before I see their tracks in the dirt But maybe I dont agree With where they are leading And who am I, just a youth But why has that become the excuse A monotone voice In my head saying Dreaming all the time Its so foolis

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

模仿文本: But when did all this start? Did teenagers evolve or were they invented? And what role did film play? Next month, there's the chance to see a new film Teenage, an imaginative documentary history, seamlessly blending archive, testimony

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀