本曲大意 歌者感到非常孤单寂寞,因为情人已经离去。睹物思人,触景伤情,他以夜鹰、午夜的火车、漫漫长夜、月亮、知更鸟、甚至流星自况,钩勒出一幅孤单又无助的画面。这首歌哀怨动人,如诗如画。 英文歌词 Hear that lonesome whippoorwille sounds too blue to fly.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1162) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

July 21st 1861During the American Civil War, Union and Confederate forces fight the first Battle of Bull Run in Manassas, Virginia. The war's first major battle ends in a Confederate victory. So does a Second Battle at Bull Run the following year. 19

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. A burro is a small donkey. Donkeys are related to horses; both are part of the equine family. Another way people say it is BOOR-oh. The name comes from Spanish and, before that, from a Latin term f

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

同学们!世界杯至今大家熬夜看了几场球?哪个球员是你的男神?你知道你的男神名字的正确发音吗?赶快听听今天的节目吧! 克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多 本节课的重点词汇: 1. pull an all-nighter 熬

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Spring 春天 Frogs croak, 青蛙呱呱, Rain soaks. 雨水沙沙, Chicks peep, 小鸡叫喳喳。 Crickets leap. 蟋蟀蹦蹦跳, Bees hum, 蜜蜂嗡嗡叫, Robins come. 知更鸟来到。 Birds sing, 百鸟欢唱, It's spring! 春光荡漾

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

1. Israel's Security Cabinet decided Wednesday to send troops deeper into Lebanon in an attempt to further damage Hezbollah forces before a ceasefire is imposed. 2. US troops have arrested four Iraqi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Bird-nesting in Winter Ernest Thompson Seton 冬天建鸟巢 欧尼斯特汤普森西顿 Ernest Thompson Seton has for a long time been studying birds and animals, and writing about them. 欧尼斯特汤普森西顿长期研究鸟类和动物,并对此

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

剧码: 黑手党的女儿 Anna greets Acheng Anna: Welcome! [gives Acheng a hug] Welcome to Little Italy. We're the most Italian family here! Acheng:So I've heard. That's why I'm having such a great time. Anna: If I hadn't married an Italian man,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Football vs. Soccer 在英语中,Football和Soccer都是足球的意思,但在美国,如果你说Football,大家首先会想到的是American football(美式橄榄球)。因此,在美国人们用Soccer特指足球。 FIFA是什么? 足球

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

The man on the M train said, Good morning, everybody. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. My name's Robin. I'm not here to ask for money. I'm not here looking for work. I'm not here to preach the Gospel. But I do have some good news. I've got a g

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

歌词如下: All the birds have come again, Hear the happy chorus! Robin bluebird on the wing, Thrush and wren this message bring. Spring will soon come marching in, Come with joyous singing. All the birds have come again, Hear the happy chorus! R

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

If you thought wearing a pair of tights is a simple matter, you'd be wrong. A male scientist has devised a mathematical formula to help women choose the perfect pair of tights to keep their legs warm this winter. 如果你以为穿一件紧身袜是件

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

But at this later moment the purple martins have commenced their more melodious chattering, 但是过了一会儿,紫色雨燕便开始更悦耳动听地歌唱, so loud as to attract for a while the most of our attention. 声音高亢到足以引起

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

In the morning, at this time of year, on the contrary, we are overpowered by the vocal and multitudinous chorus of the feathered tribe. 与之形成鲜明对比的是,每年这个季节的清晨,我们都会被长着羽毛的族类那动听和多声

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

LONDON, April 8 (Xinhua) -- Man City's title hope was nearly shattered on Sunday when Mikel Arteta's late goal propelled Arsenal to 1-0 victory over them and indirectly helped the Premier League leader Manchester United move eight points clear at the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 21(Xinhuanet) --Robin Gibb, the singer and founder of British famous musical band Bee Gees, passed away on Sunday at 62 following his long battle with cancer and intestinal surgery, according to a statement from his family Sunday. Robin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

上期中译英答案: Dialogue 1: JingJing:Hey, Xiao Gao! Have you been watching the first season of House of Cards? 京晶:嘿!小高!你看【纸牌屋】第一季了吗? XiaoGao: Yeah! Im totally hooked! 小高:看啦!我太喜欢了!

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

It's a memory that I just had actually.My brother who just reminded me that my two front teeth didn't fall out until I was fifth grade. 实际上我最近回想起一件事 我住在芝加哥的兄弟提醒我 我的两颗门牙直到五年级才掉

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

LESSON 54 WINTER 第五十四课 冬天 WINTER has come at last. There are no flower snow in the garden, and every leaf is gone from the trees. 最后,冬天还是来了。雪铺满了花园,花已无踪影,每片树叶都已凋零。 The snow

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Over the rainbow E. Y. Harburg Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high Theres a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true Someday I'll wish upon a star An

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读