Subject:I have a bigger fish to fry. 迷你对话 A: Honey. What a sunny day! Lets go out to have a walk. 亲爱的,多好的天气啊!我们一起出去散步吧。 B: Sorry, honey. I have a big fish to fry. I have to prepare for tomorrows con

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(265) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:I dont want to put you out. 迷你对话 A: Dont worry. I will try my best to persuade the manager not to fire you. 别担心,我会尽力劝说经理不要开除你。 B: Please dont go to so much trouble. I dont want to put you out. 请不

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:I have to toddle off and go back to work now. 迷你对话 A: We have so many things in common. Id love to chat with you. 我们有许多共同点,我愿意和你聊天。 B: Me too. But its time to work now. I have to toddle off and go b

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:The line is fuzzy. 迷你对话 A: Sir, maybe there is something wrong with the phone in our company. 老板,我们公司的电话可能坏了。 B: Really? It was fixed last Friday. Whats the matter? 真的吗?这电话是上周装的,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:This is a red-letter day for you. 迷你对话 A: Im so excited that I was raised to management level in todays conference. 我太激动了,今天的会以上我被提拔到管理层了。 B: This is a red-letter day for you. Congratulati

Subject:I can hook you up. 迷你对话 A: I lost my job. I have been seeking for another one for a long time. 我失业了。我找工作找了很长一段时间。 B: Our company is looking for people. I can hook you up. 我们公司正在招人,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:You had better get on the ball. 迷你对话 A: I dont know why I have no passion for working. 我不知道为什么对工作毫无激情。 B: If you hope to keep your job, you had better get on the ball. 如果你想要继续保持拥有你

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Clean up your act. 迷你对话 A: Shirley, I am promoted to be the deputy editor-in-chief. Shirley, 我被提升为副主编了。 B: Congratulations. Clean up your act. 祝贺你,好好表现吧。 地道表达 clean up ones act 1. 解词

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Happy birthday! This is for you, Kate. 生日快乐,凯特,这是送给你的。 B: Thanks, Miss. Wang. 谢谢,王小姐。 A: You knew in China we usually dont open presents until the guests leave. 在我们中国通常是客人走

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Take a look at Sarah! She is dancing with Joe with such airs and graces. 你看莎菈和乔跳舞时那别扭的样子。 B: I cannot agree. Shes only a little shy. 我不这么看。她不过是有点腼腆而已。 对话精讲 第一

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Can you tell Bob from Tom? 你能分出鲍勃和汤姆吗? B: How can I? Theyer as alike as two peas in a pod. 我怎么可能分出来?他们两人长得一模一样。 A: Dont you notice that Bob has a mole on his face, but Tom

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: It depends on where you are and what position you are in. For instance, if you are in an elevator and you smile, you will make other takers uncomfortable. 这取决于你在哪儿以及你的处境如何。比如:如果你在

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: But Sue is indeed beaut. Men can hardly resist such a knock-out. 苏确实引人注目。对于这样漂亮的人,男同胞们很办不动心。 B: Birds of feather flock together. You must be one of these men. 物以类聚,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Some people are easily flimflammed. A: 有些人非常容易上当。 B: Maybe they are still wet behind ears. B: 可能他们还是太嫩了吧。 A: They are blind with bucks. Blind people are more easily conned, fo course.

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话1 A: I am so glad I can meet you at the registry office. 在报名处能见到你,真是太高兴了。 B: Me too. I have mastered the manner of greeting each other in China. You Chinese are used to press the fresh when meet, right? 见到

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Baby, what about having some beef for dinner? A: 宝贝儿,晚上吃牛肉怎么样? B: Oh, no. Mom, I am on a diet. I have to keep an ear to the ground. B: 啊,不要啊。我正在减肥。我是时刻提醒自己啊。 第一、

第一、迷你对话 A: I have got rid of my cold. You can put your heart at rest. 我的感冒已经好了,你可以放心了。 B: My dear, I am happy that you recovered. 亲爱的,我很高兴你恢复健康了。 第二、对话精讲 1. 地道

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Sir, would you like to have brocoli? 先生,要不要来点绿花椰菜? B: Read my lips. I dont like it. 注意听,我不喜欢这个菜。 地道表达 read ones lips 1. 解词释义 Read my lips字面意思是读我的嘴唇,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迪士尼的《疯狂动物城》上映十天以来,这部传说中的零差评电影已经掀起了不小的热潮,相信许多朋友们也已经看过了。这部电影讲述了在胡萝卜农场长大的兔子朱迪突破重重歧视和生理劣

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语