他个人技术很好。 He has good individual skill. 他们配合默契。 They have good teamwork. 漂亮的传球 a good path 好球 well done 越位 offside 犯规 be foul 罚点球 penalty 界外球 outside 客队先拔头筹。 The visiting te

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

【Trancript】 Three rounds is successful A:Good afternoon. How can I help you? B:Good afternoon. My name is Monica. I am here for the job interview at 2 PM. A:Ok, please first fill in the form and return it to me. You can do it in the next do

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 I am working on it A:Hi, Monica, how is everything going? B:Everything goes well, but I am thinking about quitting my current job. A:Why? Youre not satisfied anymore? B:I just sense. But I cannot grow anymore. My boss is not really su

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 E-resume or paper resume A:Hello, Lucy. This is Monica again. I have a question. B:Please ask. A:I was wondering what kind of resume do you prefer, an e-resume or paper one? B:For this position we prefer e-resume at the very beginning

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Please come for the next round A: Hello. This is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? B: Yes. A: I am calling to inform you that you have passed the first two rounds of interview. Could you please come for the final round? It is sch

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

A: Alright, so the first thing that you need to know about bowling is that you should never cross that line where the lane begins. 好的,打保龄球的第一件要做的事是不要越过这条线,这条线以外就是球的滚道了。 B: Why

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

予以补偿 indemnify for the loss A: We found the peanuts bought from your company short-weight. B: How can that be?We'll make a thorough investigation. A: We do hope you would indemnify us for the loss. B: We'll try our best to solve it. 装运之前

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

询价单 inquiry list A: We're really interested in item No.4.How about the supply? B: We can supply from stock. A: This is our inquiry list. B: OK,the quotation can be sent to you tomorrow. 到岸价/离岸价 CIF(Cost Insurance and Freight)/FOB(Fr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

白领英语晨读-133 Extend the Miracle 发挥潜力,创造无限

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Friendship If you're ever in a jam Here i am If you're ever in a mess S.O.S If you ever land in jail I am your bail If you're ever up a tree pnone to me If you're ever down a well Ring my bell If you ever lost your teeth and you're out to dine Borro

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Prometheus Prometheus was a Titan .In the war between Zeus the giants he had stood on the side of the new Olympian gods.Out of the clay he made the first man,to whom Athena gave soul and holy breath.Prometheus spent a lot of time and energy in c

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The problem with GUYS: If you treat them nicely,he says you are in love with him; If you don't,he says you are pround. If you dress nicely,he says you are trying to lure him; If you don't ,he says you are from Kampunc. If you argue with him,he says

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The Four Ages There had been four ages since the human world first cameinto being .They are the Golden Age,the Silver Age,the Age of Bronze and the Age of Iron.The Golden Agewas the best of all..There wereno extremes of cold and heat.Men live

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

1.Life is not fair,get used to it . 生活是不公平的,要去适应它. 2.The world won't care about your self-esteem.The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself. 这个世界并不会在意你的自尊.它指望你在自我感觉良好之

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

King Athamus of northern Greece had two children, Phrixus and Helle. After he left his first wife and mar ried Ino, a wicked woman, the two children received all the cruel treatment that a stepmother could devise. At one time the kingdom was ruined

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

After the stealing of fire,Zeus became increasingly unkind to men.One day he ordered his son Hephaestus to build an image of a beautiful maiden out of clay.He then asked the gods and goddesses to award her with different kinds of gifts.A charming yo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence, My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then Spin me around til I fell asleep. Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved. If I could

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Facing Business Challenges at Levi Strauss Can a company be socially responsible and successful? Levi Strauss Company faced an uphill battle . The company had uncovered violations of its ethical stand

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

13 Product and pricing decisions ON THE JOB: FACING A BUSINESS CHALLENGE AT STARBUCKS Brewing Up Success Nationwide Have you had your coffee yet today? If so, did you open a can of Folgers and brew it

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语