Woke up this morning, Just sat in my bed, 8 a.m first thing in my head, Is a certain someone, Who's always on my mind, He treats me like a lady in everyway, He smiles and warms me through up the day, Should I tell him I love you, Wish I knew what to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 He's dead. 他已经死了 No, no! I can't, I can't! 不,不,我做不到,我做不到 Turn it off. 关掉 Her humanity, Damon. 她的人性,达蒙 That was all she had le

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

My name is Elena Gilbert. 我是埃琳娜吉尔伯特 I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications. 我是新生吸血鬼,情况有些复杂 I know that I'm sired to you, Damon. 我知道我对你认祖归忠了,达蒙 You know what would

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

以利亚命丽贝卡做一天人类方可拿到治愈解药。埃琳娜偷走卡罗琳参加舞会的裙子,卡罗琳无奈下求助克劳斯帮她另寻礼服。塞拉斯装成杰米的样子,以此迷惑邦妮与其合作。为阻止塞拉斯复

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

[i:]/[i]其实困扰了很多人,不信你读读下面的单词:he, she, we.如果你读成了黑谁为那就一定要练习一下下面这首元音小诗。大多数很容易将[i:]/[i]和[ei]/[e]混淆,之所以会这样,主要是并没有掌

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

To heal a wound, you have to stop touching it Stop worrying for things to get better in the end Theres always an end for everything Wait patiently for it to heal and recover Remember, you have to stop crying over a spilt milk. 要愈合伤口,不能一

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

文本: Joker: Hurry up and take your seat,Batman.____(1)____. Batman: Let's just talk about this. Joker: Now you want to talk? Too late,Batman! Give me the cure! Batman: But you've already got the cure.Talia,NO! Talia: ___(2)___. Batman: You didn'

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Hi everybody, it's Joe Biden. 大家好。我是乔拜登。 I delivered a report to President Obama laying out how far we've come since he put me in charge of the Cancer Moonshot that was back in January 我向奥巴马总统提交了报告,说明了

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

In 2016, there's much more we can do. 在2016年,我们能做更多的事情。 Just five years ago, for example, immunotherapy 比如说,就在5年前,免疫疗法 using the immune system to kill cancer cells while protecting healthy ones -- w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

My name is Elena Gilbert, and I'm a vampire. 我是埃琳娜吉尔伯特,我是吸血鬼 I'm learning how to survive, but there are complications. 我在学习如何生存,但情况有些复杂 I know that I'm sired to you, Damon. 我知道我对你

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

My name is Elena Gilbert. 我是埃琳娜吉尔伯特 I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications. 我是新生吸血鬼,情况有些复杂 I know that I'm sired to you, Damon. 我知道我对你认祖归忠了,达蒙 You know what would

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

中英翻唱:Better Man《好男人》罗比威廉姆斯林忆莲翻唱 Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

在聒噪消退后的午夜,静心地躺在软软的床上,沉醉于耳机中茵茵的旋律,抑或勾起沉睡许久的忧愁,抑或安抚急躁不安的忧虑...喜欢偶然听到不知名的悠扬的歌声的惊喜,喜欢为了这个未名的惊喜不惜代价的搜寻其原唱与出处,无论怎样,喜欢徜徉在这种有音乐陪伴的小天地中

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AS IT IS 2014-09-11 Can 'Boot Camp' Cure Internet Addiction? 新兵训练营可以治愈网瘾吗? The Internet is one of the most popular forms of technology. But can using the Internet have the same effect as taking a drug? The answer seems to be Y

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Woman Not Diabetic After Cell Transplant 妇女接受干细胞移植手术治愈糖尿病 A diabetic woman no longer needs to take daily medicine after she received a stem cell transplant. The daily insulin injection had helped control the amount of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Language Points Hello 你好 I think you are sexy man 我觉得你是个帅哥 Hello 你好 Hello 你好 It's me 是我 Yes I know 嗯,我懂 I was wondering if after all these years you would like to meet 我想知道。多年以后你是否还想再

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

小美女Tiffany Alvord原创新单The Breakdown官方MV首播 小美女Tiffany Alvord原创单曲The Breakdown官方mv首播!这首歌被小美女唱出了一些摇滚的感觉,看着她画的精致妆容和mv中拍摄的情节,感受到改变了

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

为了使杰米早日变成名副其实的吸血鬼猎人,并找到治愈方法,克劳斯逼杰米猎杀新生吸血鬼。科尔袭击杰米,并乘机抓走了达蒙。埃琳娜为达蒙之事向克劳斯求情,克劳斯致电弟弟科尔命他

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

Those who have been hurt the most often have the greatest ability to heal. 语音讲解 单词发音 greatest adj.最伟大的 heal vt.治愈,痊愈;和解 连词发音 greatest ability 轻读重读 重读:those/most/greatest ability /heal 弱读

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Plants 植物 Plants are very important living things. 植物是非常重要的生物。 Life could not go on if there were no plants. 如果没有植物,生命也就无法维持下去了。 This is because plants can make food from air, water and su

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读