Topic1-More students of high scores go to cram schools to retake the Gaokao next year Media reports have revealed that Guangzhou is seeing an increasing number of students who are not satisfied with their high scores in this years Gaokao or National

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

What is the supernatural? What if you could prove that the supernatural was _________1_________? If we can cure one patient, we cure all mankind. What story are you looking for? Are you a believer? I suppose I don't know what I believe in. I hope you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Ingrid Michaelson《Everybody》于2012年8月20日发行专辑中第二首歌曲,曲调朗朗上口。同时也是锐澳鸡尾酒的广告曲,听见这个旋律让人感觉这美妙声音瞬间流淌出来了。 we are falling down again tonight

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

All alone in an empty room nothing left but the memories of when I had my best friend I don't know how we ended up here I don't know but it's never been so clear We made a mistake, dear. And I see the broken glass in front of me I see your shadow han

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Path of healing 治愈之路 It's All About Progress 这些全是进步 Life is hard: if it wasn't, we would all be perfect people living in a perfect world. 生活是艰难的,如果不是,那我们就是生活在一个完美世界里的完美的人

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

听歌学英语:I Can't Stop Loving You I cant stop loving you. Ive made up my mind to live in memories of the lonesome time. I cant stop wanting you. Its useless to say, so Ill just live my life in dreams of yesterday (dreams of yesterday). Those ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Social media addicts in China are putting down their phones, thanks to an adult coloring book that has become popular in the country. The bestseller, Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book, has sold 25,000 copies upon its release in C

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Almost Over You Sheena Easton Almost Over You 几乎忘了你 I saw an old friend of ours today 今天碰到一位我们的老朋友, She 1)asked about you 她问起了你, I didn't quite know wha

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

MADRID, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid will be without French international striker Karim Benzema for around three weeks as a result of the groin injury he picked up in his side's 1-1 draw away to CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Tuesday night

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There are times when we are faced with illnesses, disorders, disabilities some type of tragedy that causes us to lose contact with ourselves and the world in which we live. Our happiness begins to fade and our heart begins to grow heavy. This affects

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Our Love Will Always Last是韩剧最后之舞的插曲... As we walk this land Side by side, hand in hand I know that some clouds may pass But if we hold on tight And love with all our might Then the thorns in our life will never last And the roads

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Subject:It is just a 24-hour bug. 第一, 迷你对话 A: Dont worry. It is just a 24-hour bug. 不用担心,这种病一天就能治愈。 B: Thank you. I am glad to hear that. 谢谢,我非常高兴听到这个。 第二, 核心短语 bug

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

There are times when we are faced with illnesses, disorders, disabilities some type of tragedy that causes us to lose contact with ourselves and the world in which we live. Our happiness begins to fade and our heart begins to grow heavy. This affects

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Far away from home-Groove Coverage 整首歌工整的鼓点儿烘托出强烈的节奏,但它与一般表现都市人丰富多彩、热情四射的电子舞曲相当不同。反复变奏的旋律、几乎不变的鼓点,似乎更衬托出了歌手略

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I won't cry No, no, no, I won't cry I will never go aside Don't see no reason why I ever should be waiting for you Time will never make me lie We had our last goodbye And there is nothing else you can do Times are changing Into something new I won't

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

She was always unsure of their relationship, according to Hertzfeld. 她对他们的关系总是不敢肯定,赫茨菲尔德说, I went to a birthday party of hers, and Steve was supposed to come, and he was very, very, late. 有一次我去参加她

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

But the sheer size of the deal elicited resistance. 但是该交易的绝对规模引发了抗议。 A group of shareholders led by Kazuhisa Takeda, a descendant of the founding family and a former board director, 以武田和久(创始家族的子孙

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

As befits a deal in the medical industry, this one has been rather hard to swallow. 如医药行业的交易一样,该起并购相当难以下咽。 But on December 5th, eight months after Takeda, Japan's largest pharmaceutical firm, 但12月5日,距

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

DARKNESS was a word Lyn Lusi was used to. Western journalists instinctively reached for it when they came to her hospital in Goma in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in Joseph Conrad's heart of darkness. 黑暗,林恩.露丝(Lyn Lusi)早已习惯

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合