经典疗伤:时间是心的河流 Now and then Artist:Blackmore's Night Song:Now and then The past time so familiar But that's why you couldn't stay Too many ghosts, too many haunted dreams Beside you were built to find your own way... But after a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 六月盛夏歌曲

556.Im so sorry this has happened to you. 你发生了这种事情,我感到很难过。 557.I cant deal with this right now. 我现在应付不了这个。 558.This is awful. 这太糟糕了。 559.Are you crying? 你在哭吗? 560.Ill be okay in a moment. 我过一会儿就没事了。 561

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Sneezing, coughing, and sniffing. Welcome to winter and the common cold virus, a cure for which has eluded for years. But now a major breakthrough by scientists in Cambridge University brings that cure a step closer, as they've discovered a new way t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

糖尿病患者或见新希望?NMN蛋白质 A substance that the body makes naturally may be a key to rolling back Type 2 diabetes.Researchers used a substance to restore normal blood sugar metabolism in diabetic laboratorymice. Washington Universi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

Egyptians Wonder if Sissi Can Heal Egypt's Economic Woes 埃及人想知道塞西能否治愈经济困境 CAIRO During his campaign, Egypt's president-elect Abdel Fattah el-Sissi promised to heal the nation's ailing economy. And while many Egyptians

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

Scientists Getting Closer to Finding AIDS Cure 科学家治愈艾滋病的希望更大了 Scientists searching for a cure for AIDS say they have uncovered the basic chemistry of the HIV virus and that the most likely strategy for fighting the disease

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

Combining Drugs Cures Some With Hepatitis C 联合用药能治愈部分丙肝患者 At least 150 million people in the world have a chronic liver disease called hepatitis C, according to the World Health Organization. Hepatitis C runs the gamut from

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

古典钢琴与真假声的运用是Maximilian Hecker最大的特色,专辑以爱情与由此而生的忧伤为主题。他不仅抓住了Brit Pop中最美妙的旋律,也拥有那优雅又忧郁的气质。巧妙地利用古典乐中的曲式行进

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

O-o-o-o-o-oh O-o-o-o-o-oh I didn't know that I was broken 我并不知晓我已沉沦破碎 Until I found my missing piece 直到我找到那些曾遗失的自我 It seemed like every door was closing on me 好似一切都将我拒之门外 And you w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

经典疗伤:时间是心的河流 Now and then Artist:Blackmore's Night Song:Now and then The past time so familiar But that's why you couldn't stay Too many ghosts, too many haunted dreams Beside you were built to find your own way... But after a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

当荣格学派心理分析师英琪密斯莫尔访问阿富汗时,她看到了战争对阿富汗人内心造成的创伤普遍的绝望、创伤综合症以及抑郁。然而在这个有三千万人口的国家,只有几十个心理分析师。英

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

歌词十分震撼,听着主唱之一查斯特在副歌唱出充满希望与期待的感受:I wanna heal I wanna feelSomewhere I Belong!可以触动心灵。歌曲的情绪可以使很多处于低迷状态的人摆脱情绪的低谷。 Somewhere

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

D:I feel bad for male squirrel monkeys. Y:What?Why? D:Because they cant detect the colors red and greentheyre red-green colorblind. Y:Maybe,but scientists at the University of Washington used gene therapy to make squirrel monkeys produce proteins tha

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Traveling inspires you to face life again 旅行再次激励你去面对生活 The main purpose of traveling is to refresh your mind and get you ready to face the life with a smil

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Kenyas Healing Churches: Faith or Fiction? NAIROBI As Christian churches grow in size and number in Kenya, they have created a growing industry of faith healers and televangelists. Concerns are also rising that these new churches exist only to exploi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

德国乐队舞动精灵王族(Groove Coverage)有着自己独树一帜的曲风,连情歌也能唱得这样漂泊。仰望星空,看着那银河、那繁星,更觉自己的渺

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌词: walk with me和我同行 break some bread here with me 来这分给我一些面包 Enemy 敌人 Why cant you live with me? 为什么你不可以和我一起居住? Who are you? 您是谁? what did i do to you? 我给你做了什么? Wish i knew 我想知道 Why cant i live with you?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Adrienne: What was it like to take her to the vet? Lisa: Taking her to the vet was incredibly scary because it was obvious that there was something wrong, and it was probably six or seven o'clock in the morning so it was very early. I didn't know whe

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Canine Compulsive Disorder 狗也有强迫症? Yal: Your dog Raphine sure to be seemed to be lick ing his legs excessive . Is he Ok? Don: Its nothing! Y: Im afraid not, Don. Raphine may have what animal behaviorists call canine compulsive disorder

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

歌词: They say the first broken heart Is the hardest to mend Left alone with my own thoughts I don't want this to end My heart is freaking out From what you're putting me through I don't wanna let go of you This is the breakdown, breakdown Before

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲