He was looking for something to put his mark on. 他在寻找一样风格独特的产品 And he seized on this little Mac 史蒂夫看中了Mac and Steve got the vision that we were going to sell a million of these. 他预见我们会卖出几百万台

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

Three sovereign, self-governing Pacific island nations are joined with the United States in Compacts of Free Association. The three are the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) and Palau. They are sometimes

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When Jean-Philippe Michel, a career coach, works with secondary school students, he doesnt use the word profession. Neither does he focus on helping his young clients figure out what they want to be when they grow upat least not directly. 当职业教练

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

模仿文本: And of course Iran isn't the only country experiencing inflation at the moment. Many developing economies, including the two giants India and China, have seen significant increases in inflation in recent years. In the developed world,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

AMY WEBB, Futurist:We don't stop to think about it, but if you really want to freak yourself out, and you own a cell phone, go to Google and look up your personal information, every single place that you have been since you have been online. We don't

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

These days, shopping often involves an Internet connection and a laptop or smartphone. However, businesses are now trying to use new technology, such as 3D printing and augmented reality, to bring customers back into stores. At the recent National Re

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

《我的未来不是梦》英文版 W: Have I ever told youhow much I've loved you When your eyes and mine met for the first time M: Is there anything you like to say to me girl I can understand it because I love you W: Even though there're times we

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

这周,萝卜先生跟影子萝卜展开了激烈的对话。通过这个对话,你可以知道不同的生活图形怎么用简单的方式用英文说~让我们让英语学起来更简单,让英语改变你的未来吧!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 “萝卜”先生教英语

这周,萝卜先生跟影子萝卜展开了激烈的对话。通过这个对话,你可以知道不同的生活图形怎么用简单的方式用英文说~让我们让英语学起来更简单,让英语改变你的未来吧!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 “萝卜”先生教英语

如何通过城市自身减少对未来资源的透支?阿莱克斯斯特芬展示了一些很有特点的基于社区的绿色方案,为我们达成我们的需求拓展了新的方法--同时也减少我们的开车时间。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:奇观建筑

2008年的TED获奖者,物理学家Neil Turok指出有天赋的非洲年轻人十分渴求机会。他呼吁通过解放和培养非洲大陆的创造天赋,改变非洲的未来

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

Whats Next for ISIL and Iraq? ISIL和伊拉克的未来在何处? From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. 美国之音慢速学英语节目,这里是时事新闻。 Sunni Muslim militants have been putting pressure on the Iraqi capital, Bag

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

But if had to give my opinion about meat, 但是如果我告诉你我关于肉的意见, I think first, the most important thing is to say 我开始以为,想说的最重要的是 that we don't have to have perfect food, 我们不一定需要完美

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Like, not that there's anything wrong with that, 就像,并非是因为那有什么不对, but my mom, she's like, like, 但是我妈妈,她就像,像是 why do you have to wear pants that, like, 你为什么要穿上那样的裤子 objectify

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

kind of thinking about this concept of the future 有点儿想着未来的概念 and that, you know, all around the world 而且那样,你知道,全世界 parents are kind of telling their small children, 的父母会有时告诉他们的小孩子,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Jaw-dropping landscapes of the future have been created based on predictions by top engineers and architects. 高级工程师和建筑师的预言为未来勾勒出一幅令人震撼的图景。 The glorious vista feature floating and underwater citi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business: The future of Apple Shake it off 商业:苹果的未来,摆脱窘境 The worlds most valuable company needs another mega hit. 世界市值最高的公司现需另一款爆款产品。 Our product pipeline has amazing innovations in stor

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Apple's future 苹果的未来 Reluctant reformation 不得不进行的改革 Apple is becoming a very different company, and not just because of its newly unveiled products 苹果公司正在进行转型,不仅是因为它刚刚发布的神秘新产

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Nor did the procedure fulfil any unmet medical need. 此程序也未能满足任何未知医疗需求。 For the child whose genome was edited to confer resistance, the claimed benefit is protection from a virus that she may never encounter 对于为产

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合