Max, look at all these customers from Brooklyn midnight ride, I smell of diner success! 麦克斯,瞧瞧这午夜骑行活动给我们带来多少顾客,我闻到了成功的味道。 Really? 'Cause I smell baked crotch. 真的吗?我只闻到胯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, well, well, look who it is. Hair flip and go. 哎哟喂,瞧瞧那是谁。甩头走人姐。 I don't know what you're doing, but it feels weird. 我不知道你在干嘛,但感觉好奇怪。 Now, look who's walk, walk, walking with purpose

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Caroline? Hi, honey. Hello? 卡洛琳。亲爱的。你好啊。 Honey, I forgot my ticket. He has my ticket. 亲爱的,我的票忘拿了。我的票在他那。 Han, this nice usher man thinks I snuck Into the theater, so just show him the ticket

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, hi, girls. Oh, I heard what happened. 你们好呀,姑娘们。我都听说了。 Max, you got pushed in front of a gun. You must be very pissed. 麦克斯,你被人推到枪口上。想必非常恼羞成尿吧。 Caroline, oh, what a nice ou

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Max, I can't wait to go home and illegally download that documentary about performance art. 麦克斯,我等不及要回家非法下载那个行为艺术的纪录片了。 And I can't wait to go home and watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. 我也迫不及

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Hey dude. 伙计 It's about that time? 是不是时间到啦 Let me get the pooper scooper. 让我先拿上便便铲 All right. Let's do this. 好咧 出征吧 麦克斯街区遛马 Let me ask you something. 我问你件事 How is it that you a horse

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh you're back. 你回来啦 We thought you ran away. 我们还以为你逃家了呢 Chestnut and I were just about to pick out 我和栗宝都准备要去收容所 another human from the shelter. 再捡个人回来养了 I had quite a day. 今天倒霉

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Thank you. So I see no Max. She still out sick? 谢谢。麦克斯没来啊。她还病着呢 It's her first night back. She should be here any minute. 她今晚刚回来上班。她马上就会到了 Did you wanna order something or wait for your bo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

That's my boy, that's my boy, hey, Hey, ho. Oh, there he go! 瞧我兄弟,瞧我兄弟。厉害啊 That's what's up, hooker. 小爷就是这么牛逼,淫娃 First of all, you just scuffed his mother's freshly-waxed floor 首先,你刚把他妈妈

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

That's the last of them. Look at us. I think we look very nice. 这里是最后一批了。瞧咱们这身。我觉得看起来挺不错的 Really? I think we look like the Olson twins. 是吗?我觉得看起来像奥尔森姐妹 Well hello, girls.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Do you know where we are? 你知道我们是在哪儿吗 This whole building is models. 这整栋楼住的全是模特 Life is so funny. 真是无巧不成书啊 When I lived in Manhattan, I used to come to model parties here all the time. 想当年我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh. Very impressive. 令人激赏啊 You clean like bull. Roar of cleaning. 你打扫时力大如牛,咆哮出清洁的战歌 No big deal. 没什么啦 I was lifting up couches when I was six to help my mom look for change and her boyfriend's tooth

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It was twice, and you could have knocked. 我就做过两次,谁让你当时不敲门 Who is it? 谁啊 Detective James, NYPD. 纽约警察局,詹姆士探员 Wait, don't open it! Don't open it! Oh, smoked it tuesday. Open. 等等,别开门,别

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What? Han, I need to see you in here now. 我靠。阿憨,进来,我有话跟你说 But that is the ladies' room. 可那是女厕所呀 You're fine. Women bring their little boys in here all the time. 怕啥。很多女人经常会带小孩进来

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, I was just in the ladies' room, and I had a thought. 麦克斯,我刚去厕所时,突然冒出个想法 Why am I doing my lipstick in a mirror that says Die Carlos 为什么要在写着卡洛斯去死的镜子前画口红吗 I know how to ge

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Yeah, it's this way. 对,往这儿走 I smell patchouli and pretension. 我闻到一股广藿香和自命不凡的味道 Why are you walking so slow? 你干嘛走得小心翼翼 Because I'm carrying our cupcake future, 因为我拿着的是我们的未

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Good morning. 早安 I'm trying to send out a get-to-know-us email blast for the cupcake business. 我想把介绍我们蛋糕店的广告邮件群发出去 But your wi-fi is so slow. 但是你的无线网慢得要死 Don't tell me-- tell Cathyhome17

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

My father and I had a very special Thanksgiving tradition every year. 我和我爸每年感恩节都有一个特别的传统 Oh, let me guess. You'd fly someplace like the Bahamas, lay by the pool, 我猜猜,你们飞到巴哈马之类的地方,在

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

There is nothing Christmas-y about this hallway. 这个走廊一点圣诞气氛都没有 It looks like the place Santa sends promiscuous elves to get the results of their S.T.D. test. 这里像是圣诞老人把滥交的精灵送来拿她们性病检查

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Steve, oh, my God. That rose is gorgeous. 斯蒂夫,天啊,这朵玫瑰太棒了 Good for you. 有前途啊 All right, one more minute and we'll display our roses. 好了,一分钟后大家展示自己的玫瑰花 Steve. Little help. 斯蒂夫,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季