What's with the empty hands, Max? 你怎么两手空空来了,麦克斯 No cupcakes tonight? 今晚没做蛋糕吗 No, they're bugging me. I decided to take the night off. 没,蛋糕让我心烦,所以我决定歇一晚 Be careful with decision

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, Johnny. 你好呀,强尼 Max has the tables against the wall. 麦克斯负责的桌子在墙那边 Oh, we're good in your section. 我们在你这区呆着就好 Caroline, I want you to meet my buddy Carlos. 卡洛琳,这是我的朋友卡洛斯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So I brought tools... per your request... 根据你的请求 我把工具带来了 and beer I made an executive decision on. 根据自我需求 我还带了啤酒 So that's what you do with my art. 原来你这么欣赏我的画作呀 Just one and I

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Let me see what you're drawing Johnny. 强尼 让我看看你在画什么 A rat with a civil war hat. 一只戴着内战帽子的老鼠 Is that your comment on how politicians view soldiers? 你这是在嘲讽政客是如何看待士兵的吗 No it's

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Use three inch lag screw 用三英寸方头螺钉 to secure ledger board to wall studs 把托梁横板固定到墙柱上 aboot every 12 inches. 达约每十二英寸钉一个 Ooh! Your Canadian voice is so dull 唉 你的加拿大腔真让人想睡 I

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It's not that bad in here. 这里也没这么糟嘛 I thought my first trip to a laundromat 我还以为我人生第一次去自助洗衣店 would be a lot more depressing. 会更苦闷凄惨呢 Six years we spent together 共度了六年的时光了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(405) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Feels good running away from your bill huh? 逃避的感觉是不错吧 So great. 太棒了 See that's what I've been saying. 瞧 我一直以来多有见地啊 Well at least you don't have to run from your student loan bill. 至少你不必再逃避你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Welcome, everyone. 欢迎各位 Thanks for coming to very important, first official diner meeting. 感谢出席这场非常重要的,餐馆首次正式会议 This ain't right, man. 2:00 A.M. starts Earl time. 真是不厚道,半夜两点后是厄尔

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Earl, can you break some 20's? 厄尔,能把这20块找开吗 The big spenders at table two wanna split their $11 check three ways, 二号桌的大款们,三人行还硬要分摊11块的账单 even though one person did all the eating. 基本上不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

The man's not here yet. 那人还没来呢 Damn it, turn us around Max, we have to enter again. 靠,转回去,我们得重新进场 This is the third time. 这都是第三遍了 Max, come on, we borrowed these coats from Oleg to make a dramatic s

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Did you have to put him in my bedroom? 你非得把他放我卧室吗 It was the easiest room to horse proof. 你房间最容易布置马匹保护措施 You have so little of worth. 毕竟里面没值钱物品 You can stop googling. I already found a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Good night. Get home safely. 晚安,平安回家哟 Maybe I should not have said that to homeless. 这句话貌似不应该跟无家可归的人说 That is it. 终于完事了 2:00 A.M.-- Freebie Thanksgiving dinner is now officially over. 免费的感

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Thank you, sir. Welcome home, buddy. 谢谢啦。欢迎回家啊,栗宝 As you can see, we haven't put the pool in yet. We'll get to it. 如你所见到的,我们还没弄好泳池。以后会弄的 Tree, grill, shovel... usual cast of characters

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Paul Platt parties. Please hold. 保罗普拉特派对公司,请稍等 Poor kid. If I had that job, I'd be asking someone to please hold a gun to my head. 可怜的娃啊。如果我是他,我就会对人说,请拿枪毙了我吧 He's probably

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, there they are, the world travelers. 回来啦,环游世界姐妹花 Shouldn't people be throwing confetti or something? 大家怎么还不起身鼓掌撒花啊 I'm all out. I snorted mine in the power outage of '65. 我的花都用光了。65年

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Attention, everyone. Max and I have a little late-night treat for you. 大伙们,注意啦。我跟麦克斯有深夜小礼物要给你们 Don't say it all excited like that. Now when it's not drugs, Earl's going to be pissed. 别用这种兴奋的语

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Constance, we're sorry, we are late. 康斯坦斯,抱歉我们迟到了 I don't wait. I don't wait for anything. I already have the iPhone 8. 我讨厌等,我从不等任何事物。我都已经有第八代iphone了 Sorry, we couldn't help it. We

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max's homemade cupcakes. Max's delicious homemade cupcakes 麦克斯自制小蛋糕。麦克斯美味自制小蛋糕 Let's move this along. Max's homemade cupcakes. 我来快进吧,麦克斯自制小蛋糕 Max. Come on. Could you at least try and h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So I add up all these lines and put the total here? 我把所有项都加起来,然后在这里填个总数吗 Right. What about student loans? 没错。学生贷款呢 Yes, and I paid mine off this year. 对,我今年还清了 Then claim it. Tha

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, can you just ask me the next question? 麦克斯,能赶紧问下个问题吗 Do you have any knowledge of investor capital 你对于钱宁投资财团把手中的 from the Channing investment group being transferred to offshore banks? 投资人资

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季