打工姐妹花第一季 第234期:麦克斯被解雇
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Constance, we're sorry, we are late.
康斯坦斯,抱歉我们迟到了
I don't wait. I don't wait for anything. I already have the iPhone 8.
我讨厌等,我从不等任何事物。我都已经有第八代iphone了
Sorry, we couldn't help it. We were trapped 2 on the subway.
抱歉,我们也没办法。我们刚被困在地铁里了
Well, just put some cupcakes on a plate cause I got a roomful of women out there
快把小蛋糕放在盘子里,因为门外有一屋子女人
who need to cut something in half and then eat the other half, and they need to do it now!
等着拿刀把东西切一半,然后吃掉另一半,她们等不及了。
Welcome back to Manhattan. How do they look?
欢迎回到曼哈顿,蛋糕卖相如何
Like they all had unprotected sex with each other?
它们看起来像刚在里面不戴套杂交了一番
Oh, how are you two? I'm looking for the babies, I'm about just ten seconds I'm just giving up.
你们俩好呀,我是来找宝宝的,我找了10秒钟,打算放弃了
Peach, there is a problem with the cupcakes. There can't be.
琵琪,小蛋糕出了点问题。最好别
Constance will kill me, literally 3. Her last two best friends went missing 4.
康斯坦斯会杀了我的,真的宰掉我。她的前两个闺蜜都失踪了
That is not attractive 5 at all. Is... is that what food looks like?
这卖相也太差了吧。难道所有食物是长这样的吗
Why are there no cupcakes out? If you two work for me, I deport 6 you.
为什么小蛋糕还不端出来?如果你俩是我的佣人,我早驱逐你们出境了
There is a bit of cupcake situation. The buttercream sort of broke down on the way up.
小蛋糕出了点状况。在赶来的路上,奶油有点融化了
It's not a problem, we can fix it.
这不是什么大问题,还能补救
I'll just run to a delly get what we need to touch them up and no one's the wiser.
我去便利店买材料上来润色一下,没人会察觉的
And I take the full responsibility 7. My partner warned 8 me that buttercream was a bitch.
我要负全责。我的合伙人曾警告过我,奶油是贱人
I'm not being rude, that's technical baking term.
我不是对你无礼,这是烘培术语
You expect me to pay 300 dollars for these?
就这卖相,你还指望我掏300块啊
Caroline Channing, I have to say that you're a bigger con 1 artist than your father.
卡洛琳·钱宁,不得不说,你比你老爸还坑人
Then I have to say you're a bigger bitch than the buttercream.
那我也不得不说,你比奶油还贱
I'm not your boss, so I can't hit you.
我不是你老板,不能打你
But I'm sure that Peach won't be your boss much longer either. Right, Peach?
不过我相信琵琪也不会是你老板了。对吗,琵琪
But I love Max. She's been with me since I bought the twins. I can't live without her.
可我爱麦克斯。自打我买了双胞胎后,她就一直帮我照料。没了她我活不下去
You are never coming to another one of my parties.
那以后你别想参加我的任何派对
Max, you're fired.
麦克斯,你被解雇了
n.反对的观点,反对者,反对票,肺病;vt.精读,学习,默记;adv.反对地,从反面;adj.欺诈的
- We must be fair and consider the reason pro and con.我们必须公平考虑赞成和反对的理由。
- The motion is adopted non con.因无人投反对票,协议被通过。
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
adj.遗失的,缺少的,失踪的
- Check the tools and see if anything is missing.检点一下工具,看有无丢失。
- All the others are here;he's the only one missing.别人都来了,就短他一个。
adj.有吸引力的;引起注意的
- Bright colours are attractive to children.鲜艳的颜色对儿童有吸引力。
- The food has an attractive taste.这食品的味道很诱人。
vt.驱逐出境
- We deport aliens who slip across our borders.我们把偷渡入境的外国人驱逐出境。
- More than 240 England football fans are being deported from Italy following riots last night.昨晚的骚乱发生后有240多名英格兰球迷被驱逐出意大利。
n.责任,职责
- The safety of the ship is the captain's responsibility.确保船的安全是船长的责任。
- The matter is outside my area of the responsibility.此事超出我的责任范围。
标签:
打工姐妹花