打工姐妹花第一季 第247期:栗宝回家了
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Thank you, sir. Welcome home, buddy 1.
谢谢啦。欢迎回家啊,栗宝
As you can see, we haven't put the pool in yet. We'll get to it.
如你所见到的,我们还没弄好泳池。以后会弄的
Tree, grill 2, shovel 3... usual cast of characters.
树,烤炉,铲子,你的老朋友们都在
Now, I am going to take you in to her, but I should warn you.
我现在就带你去见她吧,不过我先警告你。
She hasn't been out of bed for two days,
她两天没下床了
and that means no tooth brushing and it's bad up in there.
她那两天没刷过牙的嘴,口气很惊人的
I'm pretty sure horses have a keen sense of smell, so just be prepared.
我猜你们马的嗅觉应该很好,所以你还是做好心理准备。
I missed you, too.
我也很想你啊,栗宝
打工姐妹花第一季
Max, I'm trying to sleep. Take your boots off.
麦克斯,我在睡觉呢,脱鞋好吗
Caroline, I have something for you.
卡洛琳,我有东西要给你看哦
Go away. I'm dead. Jeez, and you said my breath was bad.
此人已死,有事烧纸。天啊,你还嫌我嘴臭
You have a visitor, someone you love.
你有个访客哦,你很爱他呢
Chestnut 4! Chestnut, hi, baby, hi. How did he get here?
栗宝,栗宝,宝贝你来啦。他怎么来的
I went to Peach and told her it was a matter of life and death and we had to have him back.
我去找了琵琪,跟她说人命关天,必须得把栗宝带回来。
And what, she just gave him back to you?
她就这么让你把他带走啊
Well, I did have to agree to come back and babysit one day a week for the rest of my life,
我还得同意我这一生每周都得去照看她的小孩一天
but hell, Chestnut's home.
随便啦,反正栗宝回来啦
Max, thank you so much. You brought me back to life.
麦克斯,谢谢你,你让我重获新生
Oh, my God, don't exhale 5 on me.
求你了,别对我吐气好吗
Your breath is like you went down on a brussels sprout 6. Tip your head that way.
你的口气跟吃过大便似地。把你的头转走。
Chestnut, Chestnut.
栗宝,栗宝
Don't breathe on him either! His whole head is a nose. He can't handle that. Chestnut's home.
也别对他吐气好吗。他的鼻子占了头大半,你想熏死他啊。栗宝回家啦。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
- Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
- Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
n.烤架,铁格子,烤肉;v.烧,烤,严加盘问
- Put it under the grill for a minute to brown the top.放在烤架下烤一分钟把上面烤成金黄色。
- I'll grill you some mutton.我来给你烤一些羊肉吃。
n.铁锨,铲子,一铲之量;v.铲,铲出
- He was working with a pick and shovel.他在用镐和铲干活。
- He seized a shovel and set to.他拿起一把铲就干上了。
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。
v.呼气,散出,吐出,蒸发
- Sweet odours exhale from flowers.花儿散发出花香。
- Wade exhaled a cloud of smoke and coughed.韦德吐出一口烟,然后咳嗽起来。
标签:
打工姐妹花