New words: Board of Directors, implement Dialog 1: F: Has Mrs. Edison decided whether to retrain or lay off? M: She met with the Board of Directors yesterday. They are making the decision. F: Fortunately for her, she is not the decision maker. M: Il

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

The campaign season is heating up. We are hearing some candidates and law makers talk about something called a flate tax. what is a flat tax? Well, the US currently has something called a progressive income tax system, means the more money you make,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classical music. Do y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Dialog 1: Corporate culture, teamwork(集体合作),teamplayer(合群的人) F:Are you ready to make a decision? M: you mean are we ready to make a decision? F: All is we, I do admire the teamwork at World Grahics. M: our teams made us successful. F: all

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

英语中有一种疑问句叫 tag questions, 译成中文是 附加疑问句, 又称作disjunctive questions,译成中文是反意疑问句。其基本规则是,如果前面的陈述句是肯定的,后面的附加疑问句就用否定形式;

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

55. I'm not sure if... 我不确定是否 用法透视 该句在表示怀疑,或者有不太有把握的反对意见时使用。也可以说I'm not sure whether...。 支持范例 1. I'm not sure if the book you mentioned is still available. 我不知道你说的那本书还有没有了。 2. I'm not sure i

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Matthew: I heard that you work at an renewable energy company. Can you tell me what kind of company it is? Kat: My company is a wind energy company but there's a lot of other options. Matthew: What are the other options and what are the pros and cons

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

商务英语口语:商议合同终止时的处理方式 Terminate a contract 合同终止 A: Actually, I was wondering what we should do if either one of us would like to terminate the contract? B: Well, as a rule, the contract will become void aut

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

DIALOGUE 101 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classic

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classical music. Do y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Terminate a contract 合同终止 A: Actually, I was wondering what we should do if either one of us would like to terminate the contract? B: Well, as a rule, the contract will become void automatically, if both sides do not agree to renew it when ti

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

[00:00.00]My View on Opportuni [00:02.90]These is no consensus of opinion among people as to how to view opportunit [00:10.37]Some people suggest that opportunities are so rare that only the luckiest persons can obtain the [00:19.12]while some other

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Change Has Come To America. The road ahead us. 美国必将到来的改变。前方的路。 The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. 前方的道路将很漫长,我们攀登的脚步会很艰辛。 We may not get there in one year or

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

As we all know,mobile phones bacome more and more popular.They play an essential role in our daily life.When we are enioying the convenience that mobile phones have brought us ,we are now faced prombles. Most of the people hold the opinion that mobil

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

德勤首席技术官詹妮弗?斯坦曼说:我能为每个人,特别是初入职场者提供的最好建议,就是欣然接受你作为命运主宰的角色。当机会出现时,抓住机会并敢于说Yes! MPW Insider is an online community

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

可能发生冲突的方面为:价格方面的问题;控制费用和现金流相关的问题;确保严格控制帐款或货币;利润空间的控制;员工的招聘或管理;新产品或服务;市场工具和活动的选择;新系统的执行等等。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, March 29 (Xinhua) -- China and Russia will carry out a joint navy exercise between April and May, a Defense Ministry spokesman said on Thursday. The military drill will take place based on a consensus reached between Chen Bingde, chief of th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

我们就来给大家揭晓一下,在我们国家生活的外国朋友们是怎么看待房产投资的。 词组 real estate n. 不动产,房地产 complicated adj. 难懂的,复杂的 convenient adj. 方便的; option n. 选项;选择权;

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

新GRE高频词汇的整理可以帮助考生在短时间内有针对性地进行复习和背诵。新GRE词汇在整个考试中是最基础的部分,只有将词汇掌握好才能看懂文章,也才能顺利答题。但是要想将全部GRE词汇

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

贵阳近日出台了《关于进一步加强留守儿童、困境儿童关爱救助保护工作的实施意见》,并于即日起施行。 请看《中国日报》的报道: Parents who fail to take care of their left-behind children properly wi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇