时间:2018-12-30 作者:英语课 分类:历史英雄名人演讲


英语课

   Change Has Come To America. The road ahead us.


  美国必将到来的改变。前方的路。
  The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep.
  前方的道路将很漫长,我们攀登的脚步会很艰辛。
  We may not get there in one year or even in one term.
  我们可能无法在一年甚至一个任期内实现这些目标,
  But, America, I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there.
  但我从未像今晚这样满怀希望,我们将实现我们的目标。
  I promise you, we as a people will get there.
  我向你们承诺——我们作为一个整体将会达成目标。
  There will be setbacks and false starts.
  我们会遭遇挫折和不成功的起步。
  There are many who won’t agree with every decision or policy I make as president.
  我作为总统所做的每项决定或政策,会有许多人持有异议。
  And we know the government can’t solve every problem.
  我们也知道,政府不能解决所有问题。
  But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face.
  但我将总是会向你们坦陈我们所面临的挑战。
  I will listen to you, especially when we disagree.
  我会听取你们的意见,尤其是存在不同意见的时候。
  And, above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation, the only way it’s been done in America for 221 years.
  最重要的是,我会请求你们参与重建这个国家,以美国221年来从未改变的唯一方式。

标签: 历史英雄
学英语单词